Win Mantis Burn Racing + Elite Class DLC
Thanks to the good people at UK-based indie developer VooFoo Studios and the universal cosmic luck in being picked as 1 of 2 winners in their recent twitter contest, we have a Steam code of their awesome top-down racer Mantis Burn Racing and its Elite Class DLC to give away!
If you follow us on our crewed account then you will know that we will at times retweet contests and competitions that are currently being run by publishers, developers and hardware makers. More so to give notice of them to our followers than to actually enter ourselves, but then a retweet and follow is usually the way to enter these anyway and so if we do win we’ll hold a giveaway ourselves!
How to Win?
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is tell us ‘I want to feel the Mantis Burn Racing’ in a reply to the topic for this competition on our forum, where every valid entry will be assigned a number, then on Saturday September 30th a random selection from all entries made will take place and a winner will be chosen. (you must be a registered member to post in that topic)
About Mantis Burn Racing
Now if you know of this game already then I’m impressed and wish you the best should you decide to enter, however if you don’t then fear not as the media and information below should be easy enough to digest and get you interested.
Mantis Burn Racing - Features
- Compelling Career Mode - Test every aspect of your driving ability in a comprehensive 9-season career structure where you choose your progression path on the road to being crowned Mantis Burn Racing Champion.
- Bumper-to-Bumper Racing - Jump the sand dunes of sun-scorched Sand Town, burn rubber on the asphalt city streets of New Shangri-la or race across the treacherous icy snowscapes of Snowbound in high-speed competitive races.
- Incredible Vehicles – Choose from a roster of fully customisable built-for-racing vehicles in 3 distinct categories, each with their own unique handling and performance traits with speedy dune-buggies, versatile road-racers and super-strong 6-wheeler trucks competing side-by-side in the same race.
- Stunning Visuals – Race across 12 stunning reversible tracks located in 3 uniquely challenging environments with incredible photo-realistic visuals for crystal clear high-octane racing.
- Intuitive, exciting gameplay – Enter a world of realistic, but fun, vehicle handling with intuitive and exciting gameplay where the driving experience takes centre stage.
- RPG-Style Upgrade System – Fine tune your vehicle’s handling and performance to your exact preference and playing style via a RPG-style upgrade slot system to customise your vehicles’ suspension, gear-box, engine, tyres and boost.
- Challenging Game Modes – Master 10 fun game modes - including Knockout, Accumulator, Overtake and Time Trial - that keep the extensive solo career fresh and exciting.
- Weekly Challenges - Race your way to the top of the Global leader boards in unique challenges each week for the ultimate in bragging rights.
- Intense Multiplayer - 4 player local split-screen racing with extensive online modes for up to 8 players allowing players worldwide to race together seamlessly.
- Original Soundtrack – Race to an original ambient-electro soundtrack written especially for the game.
- Regular Updates – Regular content updates during Early Access with add-ons planned post full launch, including free and paid content packs.
Reviews and impressions from those playing are majorly positive with a good amount of players reporting that the game is another one of those ‘easy to play, hard to master’ types, and older players chiming in that it reminds them fondly of the retro titles they used to spend time with in their younger days. It should also be noted that many of the gaming media reviews are up to a year old therefore some of their criticisms have been tackled with updates since.
Mantis Burn Racing is available now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.