Hello everyone, this is the first time we use a Calendar Event feature of the Club to start off the next week's community challenge. The information of the races are to be announced soon, around by the end of this week along with the awards ceremony for the weekly challenge, as the team of challenge organizers and I will discuss about the future's community challenge week.
Here are the details to be expected to happen next week's community challenge:
- There will be four (4) races that will be announced and will happen throughout the week.
- We will improve the start and end times of the next week's community challenge by incorporating the 24/7 event approach to all races.
- We will announce the same weekly challenges to several TDU related Discord servers to allow more participants to join!
- Possible new awards and rework of the awards for the week-end award ceremony (still to be discuss by our organizers).
Update: Here are the new races for TDU Platinum Week 2's Community Challenge, please click on the links below on each featured race for more information, the rules and submission format.
"The Branchu Loop" (No Class Restriction Time Trial Race, Rank Amateur)
“Alone Against the Clock” REDUX 1 (E and D Class Time Trial Race, Rank Pro)
“The Road to Victory” (Cars Only Restriction Time Trial Race, Rank Amateur)
“The Road is Mine” (Cars Only Restriction Time Trial Race, Rank Pro)
All race submissions will be allowed after the start time (12AM EST Time/4AM UTC) has passed.
Hope that you'll be able to enjoy the challenges and at the same time being a good sport racer, may the best racer(s) win!
- Ztryka (Discord: @Ztryka#6271)
Edited by Ztryka531 Edit 2: Races announced and updated details.