Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
If you're uploading new version, please edit the existing download
No files in this category yet.
Files From Subcategories
By binbowThis is a tool for changing the setting value of the volume such as the engine sound described in "CarVSTConfig.xmb".
- Store the file generated after extract zip file in a suitable folder.
- Fill in the file name in the "Target : ..." field
- When you click the folder shape icon, the file selection dialog is displayed. You can also enter a file name by D & D a file.
- Either "CarVSTConfig.xmb" or the sound file "xxx_high.bnk" can be read.
- After changing the value of the element, click the "Save" button to save the value.
- After saving, "yyyymmmdd-HHmmss_file name" file is created as backup.
By BEightThis mod changes the surface of some of the roads to a much smoother ride experience.
Shadows: Car shadows doesn't work on these new roads. They flicker like crazy: I believe this is due to the fact that the road mesh isn't aligned with the R.shk. However if you drive in 1st person view your fine.
Also, if your a photographer there are ways to make the shadow look normal, you just need to hit pause at the right moment.
Extract to your TDU1 directory (same location of Euro file) Let it overwrite Area -2-4 contents.
BetaTGC69: Beta testing and finding potholes.
if you have any trouble with this, please ask.
By binbowI created a GUI version of tdudec.exe. It is no longer necessary to prepare tdudec.exe separately.
I thank the author of "tdudec.exe". I have ported the source code.
1. Start tdudecgui.exe and drag and drop the "xxx.cpr" file on the form of tdudecgui.exe.
At this time, "Decrypt" should have been selected as the command option.
2. Click the "EXECUTE" button. "xxx.dec" file is generated.
3. Click the "Text editor" button to open notepad.exe and edit the generated "xxx.dec" file.
4. Make the desired edits and save and exit notepad.exe.
5. Click the "swap" button and swap "sorce" and "destination".
At this time, "Encrypt" should have been selected as the command option.
6. Clicking the "EXECUTE" button will generate a new "xxx.cpr".
At the same time, "yyyymmdd-HHmmss-xxx.cpr" should have been created as a backup.
By Mr. NothingThis TDU1 Mod replaces the PC Radio Stations by the PSP and PS2 Radio Stations and Music (With the exception of Radio Classik, which is the least used radio in all the TDU versions).
All the PC songs are still present in the game with this mod, however read note below:
The Gavin Parker and Marshall Parker's Composed Music (Maximum Beats, Phat Grooves and Chill Vibes) are in the TDU Soundtrack Station (Replacing Radio Bot)
The PS2's Smashtrax, Johnny Panic and The View songs, along with the All-Platforms Boy Kill Boy and Broken Dolls songs and PC Only Seether and Vanlustbader are in the Radio Rock Station (Replacing Radio Classik)
The PS2's Smashtrax and QOTSA + Uncle songs, along with the All-platforms Sgt Rock, Howie B songs and PC Only Roots Manuva songs are in the Radio D-Jay Station (Replacing Radio Djey)
And finally, the PS2's Pazant Bros songs, along with the All-Platforms Jr. Walker and Preston Love songs and PC Only Yonderboi and Cerrone songs are in the Sweet Radio Station (Which did not really needed a Replacement, Since it's Called Sweet Radio on All Platforms)
1. TDU Platinum
2. PS2/PSP UI Sounds
3. PS2 Menu Themes
Please read The Read-Me before installing.
Installation instructions are inside!
Guide about ~everything in TDU (e.g. true vehicle-Performance, vehicle-manageability, vehicle-behavior (tending to oversteer or understeer), how+what is unlockable, Race/Event-Overview, Troubleshooting-hints e.g. HowTo run TDU1 in Win10 x64 etc.)
Table of Contents of Super-Guide for TDU1 v7.2 English + German version:
§1 Caption/Explanations to Overview Vehicles and their comments (e.g. Handling-Scheme etc.)
§2 Overview Vehicles (nominal data + comments + general data)
§3 Configuration and Conditions/Circumstances on which times and vehicle-behavior were determined
§4 Vehicles for which Stage 3 isn't the fastest on test-track OR where tuning-stages are fundamentally bugged
§4.1Vehicles which aren't their fastest at Stage 3 and reasons why (if possible to determine)
§4.2 Data for stage 3 for vehicles where stage 3 isn't the fastest stage on test-track, but tuning stages aren't bugged
§5 Various hints and explanations
§5.1 reached time on test track vs. the real fastest vehicle
§5.2 real acceleration vs. TDU-value
§5.3 effect of driving-aids + steering wheel with pedals vs gamepad + general Troubleshooting-Hints
(e.g. playing TDU under Win10 x64)
§5.4 Behavior of AI-Traffic
§5.5 Bonus-vehicles, Shops and Races etc. which can only be unlocked by fulfillment of certain conditions
§5.6 Points for game-progress – what earns how many points
§5.7 Power to weight ratio according to TDU1
§5.8 transmission-protocolls UDP vs. TCP (Differences important to know for e.g. Multiplayerbugs or suspicion of cheating)
§5.9 Bugs regarding to looks of vehicle and driver
§6.1 Optimal start if car has mechanical/standard-gearbox and manual clutch activated
§6.2 Optimal start if car has paddle-gearbox OR std-gearbox with activated automatic clutch
§6.3 Optimal usage of road/track + slipstream/draft („smooth“ driving)
§6.4 Motorbikes in general
§6.5 Optimal cornering with motorbikes
§6.6 shake off police resp. spare fine – Strategies for lowering the persecution-level etc.
§7 Track-Guides – Overview over all Tracks/Events according to class, game-progress-status (Amateur-Champion) and similar
§7.1 Singleplayer-Tracks (time+race+speed); order within class by reward for gold
§7.1.1 Tracks which are only limited by general vehicle-class (neither limited by vehicle, manufacturer nor vehicle-type)
§7.1.2 Tracks which are completely unlimited (neither limited by vehicle NOR class)
§7.1.3 Tracks on which ONLY Cars can drive (class+manufacturer unlimited)
§7.1.4 Tracks on which ONLY Motorbikes can drive (manufacturer unlimited)
§7.1.5 Tracks on which ONLY manufacturer-specific Cars can drive (class unlimited)
§7.1.6 Tracks on which ONLY manufacturer-specific Motorbikes can drive (class unlimited)
§7.2 Multiplayer-Tracks (no gold, no Police; vehicle-restriction+damage+penalty+ranked according to Host-Setting and successful UDP-NetworkTransmission)
§7.2.1 Race-type MP-Tracks (class/vehicle according to Host, per default all)
§7.2.2 Speed-type MP-Tracks (class/vehicle according to Host, per default all)
§7.2.3 Race-type Club-Tracks (class/vehicle according to Host, per default all)
§7.2.4 Speed-type Club-Tracks (class/vehicle according to Host, per default all)
§8 Multiplayerbugs based on connection-quality (latency, nominal data-rate, speed of router/server) and general MP-Bugs
§8.1 Condition/Circumstances under which bugs based on connection-quality were determined
§8.2 Bugs which occur within a race (sorted by strenght = stage) and how often
§8.3 Bugs which occour in game/race-lobby or in the moment a race startes
§8.4 „Lobby-Bug“ (with solution)
§8.5 Club vs. Club-races and player-rank „Ace“ (with solution)
§9 Connection-optimisation (port-forwarding → ports for router) + connection to modem/router + ports for local firewall
§10 Version-History/Changes of Super-Guide for TDU1
§11 Disclaimer / Copyright
Remove Seatbelt v0.1 Alpha
Why is it a Alpha?
Because i've tested not enough! ^^
The Community finds sometimes more bugs than me self. 🙂
There are 2 kinds of installations.
Copy & Paste the 'Euro' Folder into your TDU Installation Directory and Replace it. (TDU Stock & Platinum compatible)
Difficult Method ^^
Copy all the files in the 'Self install' Folder in your COMMON_CLOTHES.BNK Container and replace it.
To open the 'COMMON_CLOTHES.BNK' use Modding Tools.
Additional Download Link
By MilliThis file is meant for those who already updated their TDU Platinum to 1.11, and want to update to 1.12 without downloading a load of unnecessary files. If you haven't updated to 1.11 yet, fear not and just download the update at the official update page.
By Milli----------------- TDU Platinum Update Patch v1.01 -------------------------
List of fixes in the patch:
- Fixed the Caterham RPM gauge, where it went over than 8000rpm.
- Fixed the issue with the BMW M4 Liberty Walk (Livery on) and BMW M4 Liberty Walk Akrapovic.
- AI Bots have been re-worked.
- New GPS now is displayed on challanges.
----------------- TDU Platinum Update Patch v1.02 -------------------------
- Fixed Jaguar F-Type R Coupe displaying name as F-Type R Coupe (997.2).
----------------- TDU Platinum Update Patch v1.03 -------------------------
- Fixed Russian language resources.
- Replaced Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series sound.
----------------- TDU Platinum Update Patch v1.04 -------------------------
- Fixed the race "The Dream in Your Fingertips" because it was not starting.
- Fixed one apartament price in the database.
---> Extra features updated:
- All fixes been added to the "Extra" database, for multiple prize cars.
- Added a new extra and optional Expert level AI Bots.
- Added 4gb Executables, as it fixed the issue with some vehicles dropping the fps, glitching the textures and crashing the game. (P.S. Thanks to Mondodimotori for founding this out! )
----------------- TDU Platinum Update Patch v1.05 -------------------------
- Fixed the wheels on the tuned versions of the Skyline GT-R R33 V-Spec
- Removed the duplicated Triumph from the dealer.
- Added 10 seconds extra in the gold time to the race "A Serious test of car control".
----------------- TDU Platinum Update Patch v1.06 -------------------------
- Fixed Tesla tuning, where they could get in the tune shop, but not get tuned.
- Fixed the lighting of the dealerships, reducing the intense brightness.
- Added 2-Step tuning for FXX and Gemballa MIG-U1.
- Added 2-Step tuning for Pagani Zonda R.
----------------- TDU Platinum Update Patch v1.07 -------------------------
- Fixed rarity of Audi Quattro Sport.
- Fixed engine type of BMW M4 F82.
- Fixed and replaced some car sounds.
- Reworked dealership lighting.
- Re-ordered the days, so fog weather won't be displayed so often when you start the game.
----------------- TDU Platinum Update Patch v1.08 -------------------------
- Replaced the sound of Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren and Audi R8 V10 Plus
- Reworked the physics of BMW 850csi.
- Fixed an issue with BMW M4 F82 Liberty Walk, where it couldn't shift gears when you retry an event in automatic gearbox settings.
----------------- TDU Platinum Update Patch v1.09 -------------------------
- Fixed the pricing of Kit 2 for Ferrari F430 Spider.
- Improved the handling for bikes.
----------------- TDU Platinum Update Patch v1.10 -------------------------
- Added 2-step tuning for Brabus E63, Brabus SV12 S and Brabus ML63.
- Reworked textures for Ferrari F355, Ferrari 348 TS, Ferrari F50 and Ferrari 599 GTB.
----------------- TDU Platinum Update Patch v1.11 -------------------------
- Reworked textures for BMW M3 E36, BMW M5 E39, Mclaren Senna.
- Reworked texture of silver BMW Style 27 rims and BMW M3 E46 GTR standard rims.
- Fixed the issue of missing material for Ford Focus RS, Nissan Fairlady Z (Z32) and Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo.
- Added new set of rims for Audis and Ferrari Testarossa.
- Added Lamborghini Huracán Performante Spyder and Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.6l (W201)
- Fixed sound issue with BMW M635csi
- New license plate added
Just replace the files in the according folders.
Volkswagen Polo GTI (2019) To Replace The VW Golf GTI
Hello, i have made another similar mod :3
This time its Porsche Unleashed, same method. All you have to do is to use TDU Modding Tools, open up file browser, FrontEnd then sounds. Click on it and replace all O_M_Race_Start
That's all, enjoy the nostalgia ;3
This replace the default "Three, two, one and go" with the one from Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.
To use this mod, all you have to do is to replace fe_snd.bnk in Euro\Bnk\FrontEnd\sounds
Make sure you backup fe_snd.bnk.
By BEightThis mod replaces the northern secret island (known as unfinished island) with a new island. This new island is a drivers paradise with banked tarmac roads and dirt rallying tracks. Its a real blast to drive(especially with Surfin' USA on the radio) and i hope everyone will be as delighted as me and my friend. 🙂
Flying guardrails, couldn't change PMIs so they will have to remain here for now.
Road Texture, the roads only use R_C_00.2db. I know that the roads use multiple textures but didn't get round to it.
Extract to your TDU1 directory (same location of Euro file) Let it overwrite Area -1-1 contents.
How to get there:
Bookmark coordinates: Documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\BEight\bookmark\bookmark.txt
"Surf Island" 100 10162.41 34.09 8955.99 0.862 0.007 0.508 427894457
100 = Bookmark number and image, Just make sure you don't have another bookmark called this. Put the bookmark picture in the same folder with bookmark.txt.
If you do have another bookmark. Rename the other bookmark(the one that you already had) to something else, 101 for example.
BetaTGC69 Beta testing and taking these photos for me.
if you have any trouble with this, please ask.
By fhqwhgadsReplaces Test Drive Unlimited's UI sounds with the sounds from the PS2 port when applicable. For those who want a different soundscape, or want more of the PS2 menu experience.
If you use another countdown replacer mod and wish to keep it, you will have to add them to this file with TDUMT. If you don't know how, there's instructions in the Readme. This file contains a version with my Gran Turismo countdown replacer in it.
Preview (From a work in progress version. Contains most of the prominent sounds. will make a proper one soon)
General UI navigation (Item selecion, confirm, decline etc.) General map navigation (Point select, filter tab, waypoint etc.) In-game sounds (GPS popup, countdown, checkpoint) In-game menu sounds
Some PS2 sounds don't have an equivalent in the 360/PC version, and vice versa. (For example the difficulty/reward popup in the PS2 pre-race menu) Audio sliders use the in-game menu navigation sounds even though they have a separate entry in sounds.ini, so I opted to use the in-game menu SFX over it. If you spot any missing/out of place sounds, feel free to report it. I'm unsure if I'll be able to get some online-exclusive SFX though, if there are any.
Redwave's PS2 menu music. Because TDU PS2 has an awesome soundtrack, and this mod goes hand-in-hand with it.
By fhqwhgadsSmall mod that replaces the "3, 2, 1, Go!" with Gran Turismo's iconic countdown noise.
Optionally replaces the "Start your engines" dialog with some Gran Turismo race start jingles.
Although it was made for Platinum, it should work with Vanilla as well.
Original & GT2 Only Preview:
Polyphony Digital - Countdown noise and start jingle (Gran Turismo, Gran Turismo 2, Gran Turismo 3, Gran Turismo 4)
By fhqwhgadsA redux version of a mod I posted on the Discord originally. Uploaded to TurboDuck for permanence.
This mod reduces all transmission whine (except from reversing) by ~50% normally, or ~80% for the quieter option. It's at a volume that's still audible, but not louder than the engine audio. The main version is recommended since the quieter version can barely be heard.
Preview (of the main version)
If I messed something up, please report it. The quieter version was untested, and I don't use this mod when I play.
By DjeyTDUF package is a set of tools and libraries, which is able to:
Java 8 Runtime Environment: Java SE Runtime Environment 8 - Downloads If using Java 9 or 10, a tweak is necessary to make TDUF work properly: extract attached hotfix (
TDUF-1.12.0-HOTFIX-JAVA-9-10.zip) to tduf/tools/cli directory (replace existing files) If using 32bit version of Windows, extract attached hotfix (
DatabaseEditor-1.12.0-HOTFIX-32bit.zip) to tduf/tools/cli directory (replace existing files) TDU installed.
How to install:
Uninstall any Java Runtime prior to 8 Install Java Runtime 8 Extract provided archive contents to any directory of your choice
How to run:
In a nutshell, just launch TDUF-cli.cmd or TDUF-database-gui.cmd scripts from Windows Explorer You may need to create a desktop shortcut to those scripts See README.html file for the rest
HELP AND TUTORIALS
Support thread: Tools reference Â· djey47/tdu-cp Wiki Â· GitHub
Please refer to TDUCP WIKI: Modding FAQ Â· djey47/tdu-cp Wiki Â· GitHub
OPEN SOURCE DEVELOPMENT
Github hosting : djey47/tduf
To help me with this project, or to buy me a beer 🙂
Give a cent (or more) via PayPal
By GReddy4002Hello, I wanted to share my radio pack for TDU, all the songs are in high quality and some songs are remastered by me.
The radios include hits from the 80s, 90s, 2000s and songs from the fast and furious movie and the famous series Initial D and more!
The installation is simple, just replace the tdu radio files with the downloaded files, leave them all accommodated so that they only replace.
I hope you enjoy it friends, greetings!
By Redwave121Hello guys Redwave121 is here!
this is my first TDU mod!
and install after please read 'read me'
This will replace some of TDU music with soundtrack from Gear.Club
Please, make sure you backup your "Musics" folder before installing this mod.
Have Fun :3
Credits goes to Eden Games for making Gear.Club
By MilliThis file has a preview of all usable TDU colors. It's a great guide for those who want to add a new color for the vehicles directly in the database.
The name of each preview image is actually the name of the color code in the database.
By Ztryka531Hello again, this is Ztryka and I present to you my next mod for Test Drive Unlimited:
The Immersive Radio Stations & Driving Games Soundtrack (DGST) Music Mod Pack introduces new radio stations based on real life O’ahu, Hawaii stations, including station IDs, call signs and station names, that plays along with songs based on other driving and racing games aside from TDU (excludes one station which more than half of the songs are based on real life top hit songs list of the decades). The idea of the mod is to bring the real life radio stations to Test Drive Unlimited gameplay and create an immersion of reality while driving around the island of O’ahu.
Guide to Install the Music Mod for TDU:
1. Extract the files from the Zip file.
2. Open Test Drive Unlimited, then copy the folder "Euro".
3. Paste the folder to C : > (Your folder location of) Test Drive Unlimited (For example, in my case C : > Games > Test Drive Unlimited)
4. Press Yes if asked to replace the files. (BACKUP YOUR FILES BEFORE DOING THIS!!!)
5. Look into "For User Radio:" instructions below.
For User Radio:
6. Go to Test Drive Unlimited > Euro > Radio.
7. Cut the folders "User Radio 1" to "User Radio 4".
8. Paste the folders to Documents > Test Drive Unlimited > savegame > "Your Profile Name" (in my case, ZtrykaTDU, for example) > Radio (create the folder of the same name if there is none)
9. Play TDU, Continue Game, Exit House and Enjoy!
For more information regarding the music files, check the other files that included in the Zip File:
* Description doc
* Description pdf
* New Stations List txt
* In-Game Tracklist txt
--- Ztryka ---
Mediafire Mirror Download Link Available:
Stock TDU Music Files:
By KishinThe supplemental trees for enriching TDU driving world.
Birch trees, Palm trees and the trees for Winter included.