Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
If you're uploading new version, please edit the existing download
By binbowThis is a tool for changing the setting value of the volume such as the engine sound described in "CarVSTConfig.xmb".
- Store the file generated after extract zip file in a suitable folder.
- Fill in the file name in the "Target : ..." field
- When you click the folder shape icon, the file selection dialog is displayed. You can also enter a file name by D & D a file.
- Either "CarVSTConfig.xmb" or the sound file "xxx_high.bnk" can be read.
- After changing the value of the element, click the "Save" button to save the value.
- After saving, "yyyymmmdd-HHmmss_file name" file is created as backup.
By binbowI created a GUI version of tdudec.exe. It is no longer necessary to prepare tdudec.exe separately.
I thank the author of "tdudec.exe". I have ported the source code.
1. Start tdudecgui.exe and drag and drop the "xxx.cpr" file on the form of tdudecgui.exe.
At this time, "Decrypt" should have been selected as the command option.
2. Click the "EXECUTE" button. "xxx.dec" file is generated.
3. Click the "Text editor" button to open notepad.exe and edit the generated "xxx.dec" file.
4. Make the desired edits and save and exit notepad.exe.
5. Click the "swap" button and swap "sorce" and "destination".
At this time, "Encrypt" should have been selected as the command option.
6. Clicking the "EXECUTE" button will generate a new "xxx.cpr".
At the same time, "yyyymmdd-HHmmss-xxx.cpr" should have been created as a backup.