We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 - Mod Shop

TDU2 mods! New cars, sounds, rims, interior and exterior customisations, environment edits, GUI, Menu and HUD upgrades, plus much more!

Forums

1. Vehicle Mods

With TDU2 vehicle mods the likes of Porsche, Lamborghini, BMW, and many more no longer have to be missing from the game! There may even be some surprises too.

Add some extra style to the game with these TDU2 customisation mods. With new rims, branded parts, eye-catching liveries, and so much more.

The islands in the game are already really good but these TDU2 environment mods can elevate them to an even higher standard in many areas.

To add TDU2 mods to the game these tools are required. Find them and the topics explaining how to use them, along with support from other members should help be needed. (please search first)

Do you need help and answers with your TDU2, like setting up the game, a steering wheel, a gamepad, want to report crashes? This is the place. Make sure to check it out first before you ask, as someone might already had the same issue you're having, and they probably already have a solution.

• Recent Status Updates

• agentski

Ich liebe diese TDU 2.

Sehr gute Arbeit hier Danke Danke.
      · 0 replies
    • Big Fish

TDU2 DLC2 v034 has stopped working
      crash game this is my error message!
      and this dlc is installed 

· 0 replies
    • Ryzza5  »  Avrelivs

Modder status assigned. Congrats and keep up the great work.
      · 0 replies
    • JoeLennox

One particularly notable restoration project undertaken by the craftsmen at Piano repair Tampa centered around an antique grand piano—an esteemed family heirloom cherished through four successive generations. The unyielding passage of time had left its mark, with keys that had lost their responsiveness https://tampapianotuning.com/piano-re-building-restoring-tampa-fl/ , strings that had faded in brilliance, and a soundboard that bore the unmistakable signs of age.
      · 0 replies
    • W2SteveCartthy-BR  »  Ryzza5

Thanks!!!
      My messages are current like this one, posted on 11/30/2023.
      Of course, they were posted this year. LOL 2023
      Today I had time to see these messages.
      In truth! I really wanted to see a Koenigsegg Gemera in TDU1. That would be a dream come true too! HAHAHAHA. But I understand that we ALL have a different life than when the TDU was released. We had to follow the rhythm of the times! It cost!!!
      Sorry for my last message, it was inaccurate. I'm Brazilian, I use Google Translate. anything indifferent, I'm sorry.
      · 0 replies