We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Please help me with that bug

Preze$

Hi everyone!!

I saw long time ago that when i'm go to tunning a car, then for example in Merc SLK 55AMG and Alfa Romeo GT my wheels are smaller then at first. I have this bug only with tuning by "performance pack" or something like this. So finnaly I decided to do something with that.

Does anyone know what I can do with that?? Please help me ;)

Thanks man ;) And what I should to do now?? What name are orginal one?? Sorry but I'm a little bit stupid in that "modifications" and I don't know ;)

Ok I changed wheels in alfa GT sporting technical kit from ARGT01_F_01 to Alfa_GT_F_01. I obviously changed the name to ARGT01_F_01 but my wheels are the same at in first. I'm not sure do you know what I want to do... My wheels are smaller than in standard alfa from shop (it changed when I tunned my alfa with sporting technical kit). For expample in normal Alfa GT it was 18" and now as you can see at photos in first post they are about 15". This is something that annoying me and I really want to do something with this. I add new photo of problem with alfa GT as example.

So again, please help me.

Thanks man ;) And what I should to do now?? What name are orginal one?? Sorry but I'm a little bit stupid in that "modifications" and I don't know ;)

Ok I changed wheels in alfa GT sporting technical kit from ARGT01_F_01 to Alfa_GT_F_01. I obviously changed the name to ARGT01_F_01 but my wheels are the same at in first. I'm not sure do you know what I want to do... My wheels are smaller than in standard alfa from shop (it changed when I tunned my alfa with sporting technical kit). For expample in normal Alfa GT it was 18" and now as you can see at photos in first post they are about 15". This is something that annoying me and I really want to do something with this. I add new photo of problem with alfa GT as example.

So again, please help me.

:D

use this tool , you will like it

link:http://tdu-world.com/_ld/0/73_Rims_Test_Drive.exe