We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Ariel Atom Civic Supercharged Sound Mod

saladine1

You hear only the super charger sound when the car you put the sound onto is set to have a turbo engine. by default is the F430 not set to use the turbo.

Use the modding tools and set your F430 to use turbo, and you should be able to hear the supercharger sound.

Ok, I note that, thanks.

EDIT: it works, but i have difficult to hear it, the sound is very low...

PS: do you always do sound mod? Do you accept requests?

I know but I can do what I want, right?

Definitely.

The main problem is in TDU's sound engine, it doesn't take into account how different a car sounds from the inside and outside.

Example, a Lotus Elise GT-1 sounds like this from the inside...

But from the outside it sounds like this....

So if you're going for the more accurate "Inside-The-Car" sound, you've got the right one, but if you were going for the exterior sound, you might look for a good Ferrari V8 sound heavy on the bass, or what I use, fifo's Audi RS4 sound. It's a nice angry loud high-revving V8 :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

ok so this sound doesnt even have any turbo or supercharger whine at all for everyone who is wondering... i replaced all the .wavs from the exige 240 r bnk with the ones from this one and used that sound file (stock with turbo) and i can hear the turbo perfectly now

Learn to use the Edit button instead of triple posting.....

And the real Skyline 2000 GTR doesn't sound anything like the Ariel Atom.

yeah but this one is good for a high compression high rpm engine for the sr20det "swap" that revs to 8500 rpms just like this that i have and it sounds very good with this sound and the turbo mod sound :)

edit: cant hear the idle though needs to sound liek an open header 4 banger with a big cam :D

• 6 years later...

That help though, I appreciate it very much, I am blind and I didn't see it is post from 2008 thanks for enlighting me. Why even posting useless comments which doesn't help in anyway? I know its from 2008 so what, links from 2015 and 16 are often dead too.

Great troll comment, btw