We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best Tuner for Mercedes

KoenigseggBG

Choose...:)  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Choose...:)

• AMG
    • Brabus
    • Lorinser
    • Kleeman
    • Carlsson

Brabus of course!

AMG is basically Mercedes technicians tuning there own cars to the highest specs of the company.

However Brabus for more than 20 years have been getting not even close to what an engine can develop, but spectacular figures, and i have witnessed many Brabus's and AMG's (even owned an W124 E36 convert with a 5.5 V8) and it is unlike any other car!

However Brabus make a huge effort on changing interiors and everything whereas AMG focus on wheels, suspension and add AMG badges, but dont forget this!

No matter what car your in, even a Veyron!.. At 235 mph you will notice a BLACK Brabus in your rear view!

Fantastic!

Thanks for your time!

AMG is like MB's(not the member :p, Mercedes Benz) SRT for Chrysler, so I wouldn't count it, all they do is increase the performance and slap in the AMG badge, and sometimes change some stuff in the body, so I'm gonna pick Brabus, I'm not a Benz fan anyways

Due to me not knowing much about Mercedes tuners and the fact that everyone is saying Brabus, i'll have to say brabus too lol. Speaking of which wasn't Brabus the car company the creators of the Getaway on PS2 used to get around the issue of not being able to use Mercedes benz in the game?

No it wont it will be a joint effort between This tuner that made the CLK GTR and mercedes.They opted to leave Mclaren for them.

What are you talking about ? You mean ///AMG ?

The Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR was a grand tourer and race car built by Mercedes-AMG, performance and motorsports arm of Mercedes-Benz. Intended for racing in the new FIA GT Championship series in 1997, the CLK GTR was designed primarily as a race car, with the road cars necessary in order to meet homologation standards being secondary in the car's design. Thus the limited production road going cars were considered racing cars for the road.

After competing successfully in 1997, the race car was upgraded in 1998 for the 24 Hours of Le Mans and renamed the CLK LM. Following the construction of the CLK LMs and the CLK GTR road cars, the project would end in 1999 by being replaced by the Mercedes-Benz CLR Le Mans prototype.

From wikipedia