We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Calling All Car Guys!

Recon

Hi, I just wanted to give everyone some info about myself and my hobbies. I live in Indiana, USA. My life revolves around school and my car. I drive a 1996 Impala SS. It has a 350 ci corvette engine (LT1). It drives like a dream and i absolutely love it. I also like other cars (my favorite being the new 2009 Corvette ZR1). One day i hope to own a corvette of my own. Naturally, i'm drawn to anything to do with an engine:), so TDU is an obsession of mine. I'm learning to become a modder, and hopefully i will be able to add to this forum:thumbsup:. Thanks,

Impalaman90

Video and Pics in showroom forum!

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=7810

Welcome to Goat Washing Central Impalaman!

I'm from North East Scotland, near Aberdeen. I drive a 2002 Fiat Punto 1.2 8-valve, with a beastly 60hp! :lol:

No, really, I'm serious. :(

I'm also a total hypocrite, considering I'm doing an environmental degree, but I'm a petrol head...

Anyway, enjoy your stay here, may it be long and fruitful!

Hey Thanks so much for welcoming me like that, i would love to make an impala mod.

- a video of my impala's exhaust can be found here:

I can get some pics later!

Thanks Again for my welcome, and any advice on making an impala mod would be excellent!

i'm not in any other forum, but my vid is on youtube, and b/c of that it is on google, metacafe, and many other places, so its hard to know where the video was taken from

Just a warning, your signature is a bit too big, it needs to be 500x130 or smaller.

hello mate nice to see another impalla fan here there is a couple of them here.. i love impallas to but ive never seen one in australia but im sure i will some day soon and if i dont i wil buy and import my own..

HAHA I've seen one. It was bright purple & lowered with 20 inch chrome rims on it.