We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2007 Audi R8 (4 Versions)

Tool831

If you imported the R8 from GTR Evo. would it have a high poly interior?

btw, I put my R8 on the Spyker C8, the dials are not moving but when I drive in interior view I see some random dials on the window moving, same thing happens with the DB7...

Edit: I can't post pics since I dont own the C8 in TDU, only Test Drove it...

• Replies 226
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nop the mdl is different i have that one already the entire shape of the mdl is different just check the spoiler and the rear its different for sure

from what i can see tools supra looks way different the rear seems to have a bodykit on it probably the vailside one and the spoiler is not base

nop the mdl is different i have that one already the entire shape of the mdl is different just check the spoiler and the rear its different for sure

from what i can see tools supra looks way different the rear seems to have a bodykit on it probably the vailside one and the spoiler is not base

Tool has never released that supra..

*am new here, however, Audi is already randily, however, when comes innenausstatung better said when she(it) is finished? would please me after an answer*

as far as i can understand hes meaning that he likes the R8 but is asking if and maybe when the interior is done..

awesome tool !! thx very much.. just one question though ???

which supra is that in the background of the one pic ???

As reaper said, its something i didn't wanna release, as it also has bugs. But to me its still drivable etc.

this is what it looks like. :)

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/20090114101649.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/20090114100123.jpg