We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382: Shelby GT500 "Eleanor" v2.1 available

thunderhawk17382

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a moviecar -- not everything what our eyes see in a movie, is really true.

Haven't watched the movie for a long time - but i think in no scene you can see if it is an 4,5 or 6 speed transmission.

But since they haven't used only one car, for the different scenes and they haven't used real shelbys, we should be able to decide.

In many cases, i found eleanors ( "replicas" for sell) with 5 speed tremec t5 or ford-motorsport t5 .... i have also found some with 6 gears.

Best regards

Hello thunderhawk17382 !!!!

I waited a long time for this update !!!!!!

Very grateful to you !!!!!

You have done physics and 5 gears ....... How to install and physics, with 5 gears and all natural settings?? I beg you to help me ...........

Thank you !!

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

;)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Auto-Install"

1. Doubleclick "Eleanor 2.1 @ XXX.exe"

2. Check TDU install path

3. Select your language

4. Click "install"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

If you want to uninstall - just run the exe-file again, select your language and click "uninstall". - have fun

If you still have problems, just ask again.

best regards

Haven't watched the movie for a long time - but i think in no scene you can see if it is an 4,5 or 6 speed transmission.

There should be a frame or two in the movie where you can see the shift knob in a closeup just before he flips open the cover to reveal the Nitrous button that says "Go Baby Go!" around it.

:confused: - You have misunderstood me. - This mod comes with "Go Baby Go-Button" since the first release. I know the scenes, where you can see the knob.

Apart from this, it could be labeled as "AAA" and still be a "BBB"

I'm talking about a scene, where you can see him switching through the gears (like 3 to 4 ... 4 to 5 or 3 to 4 to 5 )

best regards

Extremely sexy car and sexy mod dude. Well done, i love it.

I dont know if this helps at all, im not 100% sure of the actual movie car, but i know a company in America is doing licensed movie replicas ( they got permission from the studios )

Where they take an old shelby 500 body and fit it with modern engine,shocks, gearbox etc and those are 5 speed box's. They do 3 versions the standard 500hp the 500hp injected and the 750hp injected ( all come with Noz fitted as standard lol ) prices start at around $150,000 and can reach over $200,000 for the 750hp version with all the fancy extras ( right hand drive for England, stuff like that ) even comes with a little " gone in 60 seconds" badge and an " Elenore" badge.

I SO WANT ONE ( if i could afford that sorta thing ) lol

Nice to read that you like it. :)

No - sorry dude ... it doesn't help because: I have decided to create a 5-speed version -- "Bimmer" has asked, if the real eleanor comes with 5 gears.

I have already answered, that we don't know wich transmission the moviecar has .... and that the most replicas have 5 gears.

Your mentioned company is "Classic Recreations" - They are also established in dubai, london, germany ...

Basicly you can get everything, if you pay! You can also order auto-transmission!

They build the cars with the remaining bodys from "Unique Performance", rare shelby bodys and classic '67 fastbacks.

I knew the whole story (from creation, over unique perf., to classic recreations), but a big part I've already forgotten.^^ :D

greetz

Edit: After some research...

The car is supposed to be a 4 speed in the movie, but most of the used eleanors were automatics.

thunderhawk17382, many thanks for the answer ))))))

But the problem lies elsewhere ........ I'm from Russia, and Russian language in the game. Menu language Russian is not ..... After I do all the steps in the Readme, I see this error ------ "Surrent patch can not be installed patch was not applied as a critical error occured

please contact modding tools support "((((

I beg You to help me ...........

...... I'm from Russia, and Russian language in the game. Menu language Russian is not

ok now i'm confused .. so your game-language is "us" - isn't it?

.... After I do all the steps in the Readme, I see this error ------ "Surrent patch can not be installed patch was not applied as a critical error occured

please contact modding tools support "....

So ... create a friendly posting, that you have received this error-message,

in the following thread: Modding Tools .... IMPORTANT: attach your debug.log & ModAndPlayDebug.log to your posting.

Maybe Djey can help us out of trouble ... (we can see where the problem is.) ;)

Your mentioned company is "Classic Recreations" - They are also established in dubai, london, germany ...

Basicly you can get everything, if you pay! You can also order auto-transmission!

HOLY POOP.. they are in London too. i thought they were only in America.. id love to go and have a walk around the factory.. and yeah if i could afford it id get one :) have to be the 750hp version in RH drive ( as the UK is RH drive cars ) just a little out of my price range tho.. by about $189,999

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...