We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382: Shelby GT500 "Eleanor" v2.1 available

thunderhawk17382

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DA SOUND!

Hello again guys,other than my constructive 3d model critique(of which there will be more;)),I thought I should also contribute with something...more concrete...so here it is, best Eleanor sound you'll find on the net! ...cuz I made it! :D:cheeky::D (also works great on Mustang GTR or CLK DTM for example, and revs up to 7,500RPMs if it needs to:) ,but I have another one with more modern low end which I'll post also for the cars mentioned btw!)

http://files.filefront.com/shelb+gt500+audiobnk/;13265456;/fileinfo.html

video

Enjoy!

p.s. Irawi,would you like to share that licence plate please? :happyroll:

Hello again guys,other than my constructive 3d model critique(of which there will be more;)),I thought I should also contribute with something...more concrete...so here it is, best Eleanor sound you'll find on the net! ...cuz I made it! :D:cheeky::D (also works great on Mustang GTR or CLK DTM for example, and revs up to 7,500RPMs if it needs to:) ,but I have another one with more modern low end which I'll post also for the cars mentioned btw!)

http://files.filefront.com/shelb+gt500+audiobnk/;13265456;/fileinfo.html

video

Enjoy!

p.s. Irawi,would you like to share that licence plate please? :happyroll:

Sure ;) You Can Take It Here..

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=7210&page=9

Danger Sponge Done It !

PS : Awesome Sound :D

@frank: Especially thanks for your comment here ... also ..thanks again for your tip

It was a little bit tricky, to map the stripes, for the first time ... But with your tip and my own thoughts, it has worked very well

@Skepsis: @contructive critique: i like this kind of comment!! it isn't like "i don't like eleanor (real one)" or "the mod isn't good"

to your sound: You schould release this, here on tdu-c .... make a thread in the right subforum .... i like it, and i think other people also like it .... at the moment, i have not test it ingame ... but the video is fine

If you create a own "release-thread", i will link this in my first post ;)

[edit] oh i am too slow

I think you can even enhance it. yeah it's possible :)

How do you mean? I'm open for suggestions!:)

Fixed ignition>idle pause:)

Irawi thx for the licence plate!

And thanks to all for nice comments,I've got a treat for you...it's here:

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?p=159433#post159433

p.s. I've made a thread in sound section,so you can put a link now!;):)

Thx for the link man,I've tried to make the sound as close as the car in the movie!:D

btw.I hope you're improving on details still,ultimately make it identical as the movie eleanor eh?:):):)

p.s. I'm gonna "help" you again by looking at the small details you've missed and then post it here!hihi ;):)

Bodyswap tip!

To all of those not satisfied with the performance of the gt500,believe me,I've tried like 30 logical(and some not so much)bodyswaps and the best seems to be

Aston Martin DB4 Zagato:It's faster,270km/h,5.5sec,handles much better, it's lighter,more agile,makes gt500 seem like an unresponsive barge!;)

Also,the model sits lower(maybe little bit too much),but no wheels through body type of thing and bonnet view is a bit further back. It also redlines at 6500 so it sounds better!(with my modded sound of course:D)

btw gt500:242km/h,5.6,6000rpm

There is also dodge charger super bee:256km/h,5.4,but only 5000rpm...handles better than gt500,but not as good as db4,and has a slightly too high camera views,but looks the best from outside(stance).

So there u go,u know what you have to do!;):cool:

Hi thunderhawk17382 and thanks again for this great car model,

I've change front leds color and i doing a texture mod rim for my favorite classic muscle car^^

it's possible to release this little change for the community ?

if u want mp me i can give you the files and u can post this little change in this topic.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 800w x 640h, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

Sorry Speed I did not know