We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382: Shelby GT500 "Eleanor" v2.1 available

thunderhawk17382

Shelby GT 500 "Eleanor" 2.1

Vehicle replaced: Shelby GT 500 or Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe

Converted/modified by: thunderhawk17382 - Member of J/T Tuning

Credits:

Original Model: exterior: EA Games ( NFS UC ) interior & wheels: Eden Games

New hoodscoop, airvents in front of the windshield, radiator grill by FrankWienberg[GER]

Thanks: Oleg (Zmod2) - Djey (MagicMap&ModdingTools&Installer) - Dredgy (TDUPE&TDUUT)

sg2xiq.jpg 1qpdu0.jpg 2w6gnye.jpg 167jup5.jpg 2mouneo.jpg

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

Eleanor 2.1 @ GT500: Download

Eleanor 2.1 @ Daytona: Download

This Modification Requires Djey's Magicmap

Note: It is recommended to use "Auto-Installer".

Installer contains:

• Installation of bnk-files
  • Changes transmission to 5-speed
  • Changes wheel/tyre-size
    Further in case of the daytona:
  • Changes cam & IK
  • Changes windows to manual
  • Changes track (for matching rubber)

If you don't like the original TDU-Sound .... you can find a modfied "Eleanor-Sound", made by Skepsis

here

Mod History:

REL 2.1 available - 13/Feb/2010

Changes since REL 2.0

Improved: material-settings / radiator-grill / body_lr / frontlights / side-airvents / mirrors / shadow

New features: comes with auto-installer / 5-speed-transmission / new wheel/tyre-size / possibility to use Shelby Daytona

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

REL 2.0 - 17/May/2009

Changes since REL 1.0.1

completely new hoodscoop -- 3D-vents in front of the windshield -- 3D-radiatorgrill -- window-frames now in chrome -- inserted some black polys ... now it's dark inside the exhaust -- new low-poly model -- inner wheel arches in black -- modified fuelcap ... added a center-clamp -- moved safety-pins -- new texture for the reverse-lights -- and other little or big things[/size]

REL 1.0.1 - 15/Mar/2009

Changes since Beta 0.2.1:

frontlights & texture changed again -- moved light-fx -- modified breaklights -- hood & skirts modified again --

modified interior -- new steering wheel -- other little things

Beta 0.2.1 - 22/Feb/2009

Changes since 0.1.1:

frontlights & texture changed again -- correct working doors & windows -- shelby bagdes

-- GT500 stripes -- chrome wipers -- gascap -- changed wheelsize -- download incl. rims -- other little things

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of use:

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail:

- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail:

24g8zlu.jpg

Maybe i will do it sometime .... things planned:

redo the whole mod - based on "Shift-basic-parts" (for better matching interior)

big "rev-counter" / nitrous-switch / steering-wheel with rivets

Special Thanks to FrankWienberg[GER] and Skepsis

hope you enjoy it

Greetings

Stefan

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:woot: my request :)

+ rep

Are you also going to do the interior ?

thunderhawk17382 said in the German TDU-C: (http://tdu.gameprophets.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=14860)

Ein neues Cockpit braucht Eleanor ja eh nicht unbedingt. Eleanor ist ja ein von "Foose" & "Unique Performance" veränderter Shelby Mustang. Das Cockpit unterscheidet sich nicht wesentlich, vom TDU-Modell.

Auf alle Fälle, wird es einen "Go-Baby-Go-Button" geben. Hab schon etwas experimentiert und die Textur geändert. ugly.gif

Leider hab ich Probleme, beim exportieren des Innenraums. Darum werden folgende Dinge eventuell nicht umgesetzt.

*Anderes Lenkrad

*großer Drehzahlmesser (mittig)

*Anderer Schalthebel & knauf

*"Nitro-ON-Switch"

kurz: entweder TDU-Cockpit oder mit kleinen, bis mittelgroßen Änderungen biggrin.gif

For those who want it in English(Very short, if you want all of that lern german or use a transaltor cuz im to lazy^^):

A new Interior isnt necessary for Eleanor cuz its just a, from "Foose" & "Unique Performance" Tuned Shelby Mustang so the TDU Interior looks very simular to the Original on:

But in any case there will be a "Go-Baby-Go-Button"..........

*Diffrent Stearing wheel

*bigger rpm display(in the middle)

*another Gearshift

*"Nitro-ON-Switch"

short: there will be a TDU-Interior with either smalll or medium sized Changes

@thunderh@awk17382 correct me when I said something wrong

thunderhawk17382 said in the German TDU-C: (http://tdu.gameprophets.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=14860)

For those who want it in English(Very short, if you want all of that lern german or use a transaltor cuz im to lazy^^):

A new Interior isnt necessary for Eleanor cuz its just a, from "Foose" & "Unique Performance" Tuned Shelby Mustang so the TDU Interior looks very simular to the Original on:

But in any case there will be a "Go-Baby-Go-Button"..........

*Diffrent Stearing wheel

*biger rpm display(in the middle)

*another Gearshift

*"Nitro-ON-Switch"

short: there will be a TDU-Interior with either smalll or medium sized Changes

@thunderh@awk17382 correct me when I said something wrong

I ment that about the interior :) are u also going to do the rims ?

oh my god ... where i should start ...

first ... thanks a lot for comments and rep

@caddilac sixteen: thanks for your help, to present eleanor here. BUT if you quote something from the german forum, please translate the most important sentence! ;) (at least it's the most importent for me)

Leider hab ich Probleme, beim exportieren des Innenraums. Darum werden folgende Dinge eventuell nicht umgesetzt.

I've problems to export the tdu-interior .... so i can't promise, that i can do the things below

( steering wheel and the other stuff ;) )

I can't give any comment to beta or release-date ... i have a job, a girlfriend and other things in my reallife ... But i do my best, to make the mod so realistic, as i can do .... an also do it so fast as I am able to do it

Rims are planned .... but i can't promise it

Greetings

Stefan

oh my god ... where i should start ...

first ... thanks a lot for comments and rep

@caddilac sixteen: thanks for your help, to present eleanor here. BUT if you quote something from the german forum, please translate the most important sentence! ;) (at least it's the most importent for me)

I've problems to export the tdu-interior .... so i can't promise, that i can do the things below

I can't give any comment to beta or release-date ... i have a job, a girlfriend and other things in my reallife ... But i do my best, to make the mod so realistic, as i can do .... an also do it so fast as I am able to do it

Rims are planned .... but i can't promise it

Greetings

Stefan

Life comes first

Greetings

Stefan

ups^^ i forgot to translate the bad new.....sry

and:

but you are right next time ill Translate the bad and GOOD news..promise:thumbsup: