We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382: Shelby GT500 "Eleanor" v2.1 available

thunderhawk17382

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yes,looking nice,can't wait! :)

btw. ur making it on top of original gt500? I think it should be for shelby daytona since it handles better,goes faster and makes the same sound with more rpm...it would be kinda closer to the movie car's performance and better to drive(if it's possible at all)! ;)

+rep

oh yes,looking nice,can't wait! :)

btw. ur making it on top of original gt500? I think it should be for shelby daytona since it handles better,goes faster and makes the same sound with more rpm...it would be kinda closer to the movie car's performance and better to drive(if it's possible at all)! ;)

+rep

You can always body swap it with the Shelby Daytona

You can always body swap it with the Shelby Daytona

You can't really, cuz that way it's too low and views aren't correct...

btw if all else fails,u have dodge charger which sets gt500 at prefect hight(lower than original) and has a bit better performance...

p.s. I don't care much about the interior view,it looks nice,but it's crappy to play from(worse feeling of speed/sense of car width and worst of all,laggy camera movements,it's like you're slightly drunk),so I play from the bonnet view(and widescreen(makes a difference!))...

You can't really, cuz that way it's too low and views aren't correct...

btw if all else fails,u have dodge charger which sets gt500 at prefect hight(lower than original) and has a bit better performance...

p.s. I don't care much about the interior view,it looks nice,but it's crappy to play from(worse feeling of speed/sense of car width and worst of all,laggy camera movements,it's like you're slightly drunk),so I play from the bonnet view(and widescreen(makes a difference!))...

He just makes it on the GT500 and if you want it on another car you can just body swap it. And on the GT500 the interior view is just good.

@Skepsis: I can understand your point of view , about the performance! But this car is build on the GT500. Because ... I drive it in cockpit-view and I would like to try, to do a well-arranged interior with the suitable perspectives. hope you understand my point of view! I have tested a bodyswap to Shelby Day., and you can drive all views except the cockpit-view! (camera is behind the driver)

@cadilac sixteen: A supersnake-version isn't planned, but it's a good idea :D But first I must finish this

@all: PLEASE ... No discussion about a bodyswap or building this car on a another one! ;) Thanks

also .... it's my first "real" mod (a completely new car), so I must try and learn many things .... so I need time to do this ..... over all I give my best ;)

In the waiting period, enjoy the great work of the other modders

Thanks a lot

Greetz

Stefan

@cadilac sixteen: A supersnake-version isn't planned, but it's a good idea :D But first I must finish this

Thanks a lot

Greetz

Stefan

actually a super snake must be easyier than the eleanor cuz the interior of the Super Snake look very similar to the one of the gt500?

anyway its your mod and if you want to do eleanor by your way, do it cuz every way goes to rome....ahm will be perfect to complete eleanor:thumbsup: