We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lens Flair: TDU-C's Best Photos

Speedtouch

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Thanks. It is HDR, but I didn't want to overdo it, just enhance the photo a little :p

@ Austin Powers: Yeah, but thats kinda one reason I don't [want to]. You sit in the crowd, and get the same pics as everyone else. Sure they are nice, but they really are all the same.

I will hopefully go out on a photo session with a mate of mine who owns a few cars (one of which there are only 3 of in the world - he is currently refurbishing it to match the other two). That will be in the summer though, but for now, even though I live close to Brands Hatch, I don't necessarily want to go there unless I am in the pits or whatever.

@ Austin Powers: Yeah, but thats kinda one reason I don't [want to]. You sit in the crowd, and get the same pics as everyone else. Sure they are nice, but they really are all the same.

Then go during a trackday. Pit-lane is open most times and you can pretty go anywhere next to the track as you like, as there are no marshalls as far as i know. Hope this helps:

http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/brands-hatch/trackdays/trackdays.asp?circuit=bh&type=car&ability=all&duration=all&Submit=Search

Feeling a bit down atm, so decided to go through some old photos and found this absolute gem!

Keith%20From%20Brands%20Hatch%20Morgan.jpg

Keith from the Morgan garage I had work experience at last summer.

That man knows everything about Morgans. Seriously, part numbers included. He would tell me to go and get him something from their parts bit, by giving me a 6 digit code. Great guy.

And I did another version of the Chimney pic, as I was converted into thinking that the HDR didn't quite work on it. I think this looks much better:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Another one I have taken a little while ago. I love this building and actually went down specifically to take some shots of it.

It's one of a number of Maggie's Centre's in the UK and it's a place where people suffering from cancer can go and get help with their problems.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/TheScottishSpotter/MaggiesCentreEdit2-1.jpg