We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Farewell

KoenigseggBG

Well, I`m leaving TDU:C. It`s for a month or two or maybe more. I don`t know. Reasons?

- I must study. After getting the free wireless internet like 3-4 months ago, I just got obsessed. I was in front of the lappy most of the time and I didn`t spent much time studying. Now it`s the end of the first term for me and the school marks aren`t as good as they could have been if I sat on my arse and had some learning. Unfortunately, my dad will take the lappy, but I can`t say nothing, he`s right. :o

- I don`t feel welcomed anymore here. I don`t say I won`t be here anymore. Hell, I`ll never forget this place and will visit it when I can. I think that some people (I won`t mention names) are just tired/sick of me...that`s all. :rolleyes:

I`m going to leave probably tomorrow. As I said, I don`t know when I`ll be back. It depends on my marks, and if dad sees changes, he`ll give me back the laptop. In worst case, I`ll be back in July when my school year ends.:(

I have to say, I really have special attitude to this place, I really think this is the best forum I have ever visited in my life. I`m here for like 7-8 months and I never got bored. I`ll miss you all guys so much, even if you hate me, I don`t care.:cheeky:

Well, that`s it from me. I could write so much more but I`m not leaving forever (*hopes*) :D

Cya, and take care.

Koeni

Sorry to hear that, you were one of my first friends in TDU:C hopefully you could find some time, but can't you make a deal with parents to limit you're laptop time to 2-3 hours a day and keep on studying, I did it since my mom was gonna ban it and make everything on weekends only

Bye Koeni, hope to see you soon.

Good luck studying, there is more to life than TDU:C. Take this as an oppertunity to get drunk and use your wee to write your name in the snow... At least I've always imagined that's what people in these cold places do of a Friday night... :/

Good luck studying, there is more to life than TDU:C. Take this as an oppertunity to get drunk and use your wee to write your name in the snow... At least I've always imagined that's what people in these cold places do of a Friday night... :/

Haha, it`s cold here but no snow. ;) Thank you, anyways. :)

Baibai Koenig. Take care, and study hard now so you wont be gone for too long. ;)

That will be my motivation. Cya. :)

Cya koenig, good luck with your school marks and try not to miss us too much.

Bai bai, Tiffany. It`ll be hard not missing you, guys. ;)

Cya koenigsegg, good luck with the exams and cya in a month or 2

Goodbye. :D

Sorry to hear about your troubles Koeni. This place won't be the same without you. After all, who else will have an almost unhealthy love for Swedish supercars? :)

Cya Koeni, and good luck. :bananahello:

Meh, you`ll be fine. ;) Bai.

Wow, sorry to hear... Take care and good luck mate ;)

Bai, HTF, I`ll miss your jokes. :D

Sorry to hear mate, hopefully you will be back soon :)

Yeah, I`ll. Bai for now. :)

Ciao for now Koenig, good luck with the studying and, hope to see you back soon.

Goodbye, take care. ;)

Farewell SLRR. Good luck on the marks. A great bit of hard work should do it.

Urm...ok...:eek:

Guest RB26DETT

Carboy, EPIC FAIL. :p

See ya koenig. Studies are the most important priority now at your age. Trust me, it'll pay off as I was slacker back in high school. I shaped up and I'm doing well in University.