We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Frank Wienberg[GER]: VW Scirocco V1.0 & V1.1 & V1.2 & V1.3 V1.4 !!

FrankWienberg[GER]

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the moment there are Parts of the Golf inside , but i will make new one but this will take some time ,sry

First i release Both exterieurs with parts of the Golf interieur , and then i go meshing the new interieur and make an update for it because it is the same for both versions , it's the most Logical for me .

Besides , if there is someone who wants to help me with this or other things , and you have the Zmod , you always can contact me via ICQ

Thanks for undersanding my Trouble

Greetings

Frank

;158413']In the moment there are Parts of the Golf inside , but i will make new one but this will take some time ,sry

First i release Both exterieurs with parts of the Golf interieur , and then i go meshing the new interieur and make an update for it because it is the same for both versions , it's the most Logical for me .

Besides , if there is someone who wants to help me with this or other things , and you have the Zmod , you always can contact me via ICQ

Thanks for undersanding my Trouble

Greetings

Frank

Looks great so far :)

Remember, if you need ideas for the interior you could always visit this place :)

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea so far but ,

all not complete meshes that are not in the Car directory in the Zmod will not be Convertet to 3dg so in the beta file from the tuned scirocco ther are only the parts like doors Windows and lights all other like Low poly exterieur ,low poly interieur , not mapped an attached Logos etc is all lost .

I'll do my very best be sure i'll com back with it in a short wile all textures and so i got back now , only restructuate the mesh and than all mapping again

Greetz

Love this car!:) You've done a nice job so far,but needs some more work still!;)

(grill and inner parts of the front bumper and lower half of wingmirrors are supposed to be black,black sunroof,black line that goes along the sides,3d badges,licence plate floats in the air,some bugs like where the interior sticks out of the car if it's more then 5m from viewer and car needs to sit lower to the ground(I've seen official photos;))...that's all I noticed:))