We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Frank Wienberg[GER]: VW Scirocco V1.0 & V1.1 & V1.2 & V1.3 V1.4 !!

FrankWienberg[GER]

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not every mod needs 3D badges. Cause TDU uses flat badges, i don't see anyone complaining to eden games. :cheeky:

Who says our dear modders,including yourself,need to follow the standards of those slackers at eden games,why not make it better?;):cheeky::D

(and it isn't that hard making 3d letters from 2d ones for example...)

So last info for this week ,

We Will have 3d Letters and Logos , Grill and side Stripse will also be done , deeper maybe , Poly defekt don't know in moment wots wrong with it in the moment but will also have a eye on it ,sorry but all this must have time till next Week because like i Announced i hav to go on Buissnes Jurney over the Weekend so i can start the changes next Week

Greetings

Frank

Little Update

So guy's wanna inform you bout state of Work .

Poly Defeckt .....DONE

Side Stripes ......DONE

Grill in Black ......DONE

Window Sides in

Black not in Car

Color................DONE

FRont Bumper Around

the Fog Lights in Black

.......................DONE

So not much more i think tomorrow new Pics are in here :D

Greetz

Frank

As promised,here I go with my final set of corrections!:D

...and to illustrate it better,here are couple of pics.:cool:

p.s. about mentioning these smallest details,I wouldn't even go there,but as you've made the parking sensors,well what did you expect?:cheeky:

Once you do this I think exterior will be probably 100% accurate!:thumbsup:

p.p.s. 3d Badges are looking good and front license plate is a good idea!:)

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii67/markonious/front.jpghttp://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii67/markonious/back.jpg

Hi i've Tested the Sunroof Already , but its not really to my Liking , here is a early pic from it :

capture_03222009_17093902u.jpgcapture_03222009_17085c34t.jpg

The other things are no Problem but by the ride High i really don't now i now that Thunderhawk has playd on the Tuned editioin with the Wheel Size ,maybe i'll do it so , we must have a look on it :D

Greetz

Frank

;174881']Hi i've Tested the Sunroof Already , but its not really to my Liking , here is a early pic from it :

capture_03222009_17093902u.jpgcapture_03222009_17085c34t.jpg

The other things are no Problem but by the ride High i really don't now i now that Thunderhawk has playd on the Tuned editioin with the Wheel Size ,maybe i'll do it so , we must have a look on it :D

Greetz

Frank

You're right, it does look odd that way,but I think you could maybe do it just with texturing ie paint that part black,so from the outside it would look real enough.;) Also,you've left a stripe of car color there,it should be seamless, from those black stickers in the windshield and then continuing in the same black color across the roof.

btw with the other method-to make it look good with the glass material,you'd need to tint it really dark,not make it transparent as the windshield,I mean just look at the pic of the real car and try to replicate!:D

Sweet update Frank!:thumbsup: Keep on,it's almost perfect,oh yeah!:D

I think that "sprinkler" below the left, front light got stretched.;)

Is it possible to have a bit more transparent and less reflective front lights(glass)(to make them look less like sun glasses:cheeky:)?:confused: