We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Frank Wienberg[GER]: VW Scirocco V1.0 & V1.1 & V1.2 & V1.3 V1.4 !!

FrankWienberg[GER]

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;180684']I've Lowerd the Inside CP also matching to the Exterieur but ingame it wouldn't Change ' date=' any hint on this :confused:[/quote']

I'm not an expert, but did you lower any object in interior scene ? Cockpit height may be given by dummy position and/or axis.

Good luck, I wish you achieve to do it. Great work :)

;180684']

I've Lowered the Inside CP also matching to the Exterior but ingame it wouldn't Change , any hint on this :confused:

Well from what i do is i highlight the whole car interior in zmodeler and lower it slowly and have TDU in windowed mode, so i can reload the car to see whats happening and where its placed.

So here now Lowerd Exterieur and Interieur in Combination , got some work on this already , The Footspace must be Remodeld and some other little things also

but my Problem Solved : THX to TOOL831 for the Hint

and to Skepsis who figured out the right Ridehigh with me :D :thumbsup:to you both

Here the Pics Now

capture_04142009_185113lie.jpgcapture_04142009_19383mlqc.jpg

Hope you like it so far

Be back soon with new Improvements !

Greetz

Frank

Ahh , shame on me folks , have a lot of work in RL came from Work last 4 days at 8PM , also my save file gaves up , so i had to import back my last export and lost most of the Textures .

In moment it is mostly recovert but the Badges Name , Scirocco & 2.0TSI won't work ( worng Settings i mean ) , but the good news are it was Possible to fix the Car Shadow and the Inside roof is remodeld to let the Sun Inside thru the Sunroof :D

So i'll Post pics whe i fixed the Problem with the Badges

-------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry for the Post above , but it where enough to just edit the word

and warn me to do that never again , cause it was my first fault here

Greetz

FrankWienberg[GER]

;183073']Ahh , shame on me folks , have a lot of work in RL came from Work last 4 days at 8PM , also my save file gaves up , so i had to import back my last export and lost most of the Textures .

In moment it is mostly recovert but the Badges Name , Scirocco & 2.0TSI won't work ( worng Settings i mean ) , but the good news are it was Possible to fix the Car Shadow and the Inside roof is remodeld to let the Sun Inside thru the Sunroof :D

So i'll Post pics whe i fixed the Problem with the Badges

-------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry for the Post above , but it where enough to just edit the word

and warn me to do that never again , cause it was my first fault here

Greetz

FrankWienberg[GER]

Awww shame Frank.. I hope you manage to recover most of the things :)

I really want this car, I love the Scirocco IRL, wish I could have one :D

Sorry there are Still no Badges , Brake Kaliber and front Indicators

The texture settings are Wrong , maybe on Weekend i can have a look at that , cause in The moment i am working everyday from 7 AM to 9 PM , this mod is on highest Priority to Finish so please be Patient i work so much and hard i can !

Greetz

Frank

I am going to buy that car for my b day......:D:D....now i don't have to wait....i can drive it now....oooo thank youuuuu...:D:D:D...

frank

i am using 3D MAX program....i am preety good.....i made some cars...but how can i that cars what i make put in tdu?

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes but thats good so , i think i can finish it for "me" till the Weekend , but two things will be left for V1.3

1. - The Shadow is not really rigth , and i can do nothing with it anymore , 'cause if trye'd everything .

2. - The Interieur needs some Work too.

But i really don't now when i will do that than , maybe we cancel the Tuned Version and Thunderhawk will have a try at this one

So till Weekend

Frank