We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Logitech G25 BEST SETTINGS

Alexis1991

Hy guys, I'm new here, as you can see. Today I've both myself the G25, the most popular wheel in the world. I think.:lol: I'm playing TDU since 2007 but with my other wheel, MOMO Racing, a good one I could say:thumbsup:! I started this topic so that I can obtain my best setting for the new wheel, so if some of you (all of you) could reply with a print screen of which setting he considers to be the best for the G25 it wold be awesome :excited:! Thank's in advance and excuse my bad english! :badspelling:

Thank you very much NitroBlueUK! It was a good example! Although, I found this on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOL1mo7oauU&feature=related It was pretty useful for me, I often drive the RS4 and I am glad with that setting! Are you guys cruising around in Hawaii, because I want to join you, if it's possible! Thank's in advance and excuse my bad english!

I set my wheel up using these settings but I can only set mine to 718 or 725?

I have managed to do everything else but I did notice that there was a tick box missing from mine?

it is the ones that are at the top.....

use special force feedback device settings & use special steering wheel settings?

I dont know why they do not show on my wingman setup profile?

Thank's for the tip TDU-RAZOR! I've updated my software and it works better I think!

The software will update bugs which were present upon release of the wheel, i forgot to display what setup i used during my time with a G25 and TDU so...

CLICK HERE!!!

and click "ligitech G25 Setup" from the links on the left...

PS with latest profiler you should get 900 degrees rotation off the wheel - enjoy!!! dam shame i dont have a gaming rig anymore would love to have finished that FAQsite off...

another thing you might find interesting since i made that site is that i owned a PS3 before i got the XBOX and the logitech G25 works on a PS3 !!!