We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your secret shame

ShadowGT

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*hi-5* It would be shame throwing away so much money...and when I have kids (:rolleyes:) they can use them.

Lol, I really don't know what I'm going to do with all my Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards, I spent tons and tons and tons of money on them... I even bought all the Yu-Gi-Oh God cards off ebay for £30.00 each a while ago, and I've been in a Beyblade tournament, as well as 2 Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments.

But I don't call them shames, I call them interesting.

Lol, I really don't know what I'm going to do with all my Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards, I spent tons and tons and tons of money on them... I even bought all the Yu-Gi-Oh God cards off ebay for £30.00 each a while ago, and I've been in a Beyblade tournament, as well as 2 Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments.

But I don't call them shames, I call them interesting.

I still have all my pokemon stuff, the last pokemon thing I bought was in last may I think.

and lol @ Nismo's Barbie thing and the "A very good reason for editing" :p

I've been in a Beyblade tournament,

I've been in a Beyblade tournament! I reached the final then lost. I was quite angry at the time :p.

And I still have all the Pokemon Games, all beyblades, all #1-150 pokemon cards (including ancient mew.) And I also have most of the games as a ROM in Visual Boy Advance Emulator.