We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Simpsons: New Title Credits

Nodz86

I like it actually, there's very much a telling of the history in the characters you see and I thought the Barney bit was brilliant personally. The elongated chair sequence was a bit much but the preceding section was funny.

* Mr Sparkle in the Store

* Maggie and the monobrow Baby feud

* Sideshow Bob trying to get Bart

* The accident at the plant with Lenny & Karl

* The Octuplets

* Crazy Cat Lady

* God and The Devil are in it.

* Haha The Murderhorn mountain is flat-topped from when Homer planted the flag and brought the summit down.

Thing is though was Mr Burns & Smithers in it?

I guess the couch scene was a bit "special" to that episode. Like all the previous alterations there have been right at the end.

I don't like the bit at 5 seconds in, it reminds me too much of the Simpson's game and not the cartoon. Not that the game is bad, but just doesn't seem to fit, or is the new way the editors are starting to "mix" fast zooms in.

Overall it's just something different. I'm not one for change and the fact I don't don't like i, must be a good sign :p

Like all the previous alterations there have been right at the end.

My true favourite one of those is when they run and just sit down. It only really works when you've seen them all, and expect something random to happen.

But I like these new titles. They probably are just for the release onto HD, like the 'real life' ones were a while back. Thats a shame, but they are still funny.

• 4 weeks later...