We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PhOTW: Week 18 Entry

Speedtouch

WEEK EIGHTEEN

Rules:

• Photo MUST be taken by you.
  • Any post processing allowed.
  • No Voting for yourself!
  • Photo sizes kept to 800x640 maximum. No thumbnails please. Your photo will not be entered if it exceeds this.
  • Winner chooses next theme (by PMing me). If someone wins twice in a row, the person they voted for chooses the next theme.
  • If you post many photos, the top one will be chosen as your entry, but you have until the closing date to choose.
  • Photos cannot be used twice for two different subjects.

Tell me if I've missed anything, thanks!

I ask for this contest to be a trigger of intelligence and creativity, and not just a fluke you got years ago. Please go out and take photos, not just take them out of your archives. Thanks.

Please note the changes to the rules; - Any post processing is allowed now.

Many congratulations to G3RMAN for what can only be described as a complete walkover!

This week's theme:

Water

Life Tastes Bland.

Closing Date: 1st March.

Good luck!

Entrants:

1) HTF

2) Koenigsegg

3) Car Freak

4) Pressurized

5) Speedtouch

6) zo6dude

7) TSS

8)

9)

10)

Oh. My. God. That picture is just freaking epic. Words just cannot properly describe how great it looks. I bow down to you :bow:

Your talent for photography is simply astonishing. You should do something about it. Freelancing could be a viable early option

Oh, and could i have that in 1280x800 as well as 1280x960, for my laptop and desktop?