We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Early Concept Art/Ingame Screens (not Official) [!UPDATE #5 2009-07-18]

Eudemon

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:O that looks fantastic! here's hoping that most of this stuff makes it to the game, as well as a few of the Japanese supercars (Supra, NSX, RX7, etc) and more japanese superbikes (Hayabusa, CBR, etc) as well! Hopefully the on-road/off-road is split roughly 50/50, with the street cars handling better on the streets and the off-roaders handling better off-road, rather than off-roaders having the advantage in handling everywhere if there were off-road vehicles in TDU 1 (you all know you've thought that when hitting those unnaturally rough roads :wtf: )

Addendum: I just noticed that in the rain pic, the Camaro doesn't have it's lights on, but all the others do. weird.

Nice to see the in game shots in the convertible... whatever it is (I'm sure someone will work it out) and fuel! :D. While the buggy's look really cool I'm not sure they are the kind of thing I want in TDU.. but it's all early so we'll wait and see!

Thanks Diab and of course the infamous BADNED!

Regarding the fuel I always thought this type of game would be ideal for real world companies to appear in so I wonder if we will have a generic fuel station to fill up at or will some company want to be seen in this game, I like the realistic approach myself tbh.

If you run out will Triple AAA or the like come and take your car back for a fee etc? lol

Take MCLA, I like seeing the real world companies dotted about and it's certainly not as bad as typical ingame advertising.

Samsung could be on the TV's in your house. lol TomTom is your incar nav etc...

Guest RB26DETT

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

And I know I know I know I know I know I want you

/howifeelrightnow

Interesting, very interesting....

WANT ONE!

Interesting avatar shots, with the rain and sun. I can also tell that that's taken by that million dollar house on the bottom right of the island, with the golf course next to it. Cool that it'll be in Oahu again - I hope they add more roads and make dirt roads an official "road." :)

Can't wait for this...

-Leadfoot

Guest LeetPix

O_O!, i hope it would run on my lappy tho, i mean my laptop runs everything but i really hope its not a big resource hog like gta 4, and i hope it isnt gonna be a bad port from xbox to pc (like gta)

Can't be photoshopped.. ;) Look at the plants on the right hand side.. They are purple which indecates 'No texture' seeing this is WIP or first test? its missing textures which is understandable. :)

Yeah I guess :) I hadn't look into the pictures in a great deal of detail. Just enough to recognise the tree / walls / road / floating race sign textures are the same as TDU and recognise the section of road the pictures were taken. Also the angle of them is the same which is hard to do in photomode :p.

I'm not trying to smash people's dreams and all. But yeah, you get me :p