We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Early Concept Art/Ingame Screens (not Official) [!UPDATE #5 2009-07-18]

Eudemon

but no-one appreciates the fine bits of tarmac up in the mountains to the north east of the island as it is.

that's because for most the low-poly roads in that area are too rough to have a good time driving over them. I like running the mountain roads more than just about anything, but only when I know I can crest hills and apex corners without having to worry about some random polygon sending my car flying.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have problems with the police or some enemies and you don't want that they recognize you anymore, no problem, go to the clinic and undertake a plastic surgery on your face or any other cosmetic treatment.

Here is an early ingame look on the updated avatar.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh big NO!

Hmmm, unlike a number of people here, I really like the idea of being able to go off-road. However if buggies are included in the game then i think that would be straying too far from TDU's core values. Regular production 4x4s i can accept. Non-road legal buggies? Most definitely not. We have Dirt and Fuel for that

LOL someone doesn't fear the ferrets! (Have you met them?)
I've been lucky to enough see them at work but never actually had a sit down and chat with them, they seem nice though. Maybe our squirrel mafia should meet up with them and talk about some sort of alliance.

Thanks Badned!

So I'm not the first one who says that the last environment teaser looks like Far Cry 2? :) But then again, that's not really a complaint, is it? :cheeky:

Wow, though. TDU2 is REALLY worth the wait... They've answer everything we've said about dirt roads, and having real roads other than paved ones.

THANK

YOU

ATARI!

-Leadfoot

Woah seem to keep coming in thick and fast now which is obviously a good thing but its only making me more excited :drool:.

Those screenshots look pretty sweet, can definently see the off road element looks like it will take a decent role in TDU-2 ....

Thanks to Badned again and ofcourse Diablo for relaying the information to us :thumbsup:.

I'm now expecting a huuuuge leak before E3 now ... infact I will be disappointed if we don't know any 'official' news of the game before E3.

Yep, Thanx Badned and everyone else involved in these leaks/updates!

Going to be interesting to see the final outcome. Don't mind the buggies so much as I hope they don't stray to far from the formula that is the game today. Like Burnout where they took out the crash segment in part of the series. The crashing is what the game was all about in the beginning. So I am just hoping that Atari can add elements but don't take away what made the game awesome to begin with.

Maybe Dirt2 is going to have to tie me over unless TDU2 is released around the sametime?

I too see the Far Cry scenary resemblance also in those rendered images.