We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Early Concept Art/Ingame Screens (not Official) [!UPDATE #5 2009-07-18]

Eudemon

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update diablo!

I think, this "transforming-thing" would be nice for a preview-trailer...

or for the video, after starting the game ..... just to show the options of racetyps

*close my eyes* .... 2 buggys run trough the "jungle" ..... one jumps out of it .... during flight, it transforms to the lambo .....and the race goes on .... one car on the street, and one on the "dirttrack" :D

TDU when it came out was a high spec game ( for back then )...

The new TDU2? if thats what it will be called will also I assum be high spec in comparison with todays games... Oh that sounds so good dont it.

Just imagine driving a car that looks real in every detail and drives like the real thing? and the views and scenary will be breathtaking.

My vision is a virtual world Mmmmm!!! you can almost feel the breeze off the shoreline and hear the horns on the boats as they pass by going on a cruise, the roar of a Ferrari engine along side a Lambo and a Zonda...Whats that coming up behind us? We look round and at full bore its a Veyron flashing its lights for us to get out of its way as it has the police chasing it for speeding along the quiet open roads of the plantations...

LOL what a Visionary I am...

I assume this game will be out for XBOX and PS3, and then a while later for the PC right? Its too bad it has to be graphically limited in order to run on the xbox 360 :(. Its map size will also have to be limited in order to fit onto xbox 360's 5GB DVD's. Not trying to start a war, but having a PS3/ and a GTX285 on my desktop, its really annoying to know this game could be alot better but it limited to the 360's level. Also, i had REALLY bad luck with TDU1 on my 360, what with broken discs, corrupt save data, and downloadable content not working. It would be really nice if they made a better graphics verison for the PS3, or allowed for graphics [textures] to be turned up to 'very high' or somthing on PC version.

yeah dude the new tdu is going to be amazing it probally going to pass forza 3 graphics and i hope the keep in the convertable top and winshiel wipers and like the light high to low can be x like in gta and blinkers can be like the left and right bumper