We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA 4 brake sound in TDU by Killall

Killall

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find that weird. When brakes sound like that it's a sign that they are worn out and need to be changed = Not a good thing. I understand that it comes from GTA since there are mostly only 20 year old scrapyard cars there.

Who likes to listen to screaming brakes? I would just be embarrassed to drive around in a car with that.

thanks, and another question please, what the different between the *.bnk replace and the alternative option? is that matter which way i'll do it?

Correct, some people have other sound modifications in their common.bnk so they can add my brake sound along with their own mods.

Thx for pointing out the error in my first post.. updated the mod with a new readme wich corrects the install location error.

• 3 months later...
Lol, but I have to say that IRL I have damaged brakes + discs on my car and the sound is much more freaky than Killall's ;)

Would that be the sound of your screams as you zoom toward a cliff? :P j/k :)

A brake sound alternative seems like a good idea. At this point, I'm trying to get TDU to be as much of a different game as possible. So far, I think the community's doing well at this. :) Particularly Djey's modding tools!

-Leadfoot