We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA 4 brake sound in TDU by Killall

Killall

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This mod replaces certain default TDU brake sounds, so this would mean all cars will have the new brake sound. It could be the car u are driving has a loud engine so u cant really hear the mod. Other than that i dunno.

no,some cars have the brake sound from GTA,but anothers still have that annoying skid sound when you brake,but looks like its related to the sound of the car,original or modded,i opened all sounds that have this "bug" and can't find anything related to skid sounds

plz help :crying:

sorry for bad english

:badspelling:

edit: i found a fix!

just rename the "Longituninal_skid_negatif_Mid.wav" on the .rar to "asphalt_skid_longitudebrakesoft_car_mono.wav";"Longituninal_skid_negatif_Mid.wav" and "Longituninal_skid_negatif_Mid_3.wav" and replace then on the common

done,you have gta brakes on all your cars

• 1 month later...

When I first saw this mod there I only saw one pro and one con.

The pro: all of the cars won't sound like they were built in the 80's when ABS was still a new concept.

The con: All of the cars would sound like they are four years old with squeaky brakes.

But the pro was bigger than the con, so I tried it out, and I must say it is great! The brakes aren't really too loud nor high pitched, you can barely hear them when you've got a screaming engine and some great tunes. :D

*killalldude thanks killall* ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...