We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

map cursor drifts away

sfy2004

ok, this is getting annoying. when i bring up the map and try to locate a race or challenge with the cursor, the cursor wont stay in one place

it just drifts away to the right or left. if i actually get it to sit still, no info is available to me, it just says "loading"

anyone encountered this before?

• 13 years later...

I know this is a super old thread but, I'm having this exact issue in 2022 and I have no idea how to fix it? I tried updating my xbox one controller's firmware, changing usb ports, disabling xbox game bar and I even unplugged my controller and it still did the same thing. This is getting super frustrating! I've never had this issue until yesterday.

On 12/19/2022 at 6:10 AM, Schigera said:

I know this is a super old thread but, I'm having this exact issue in 2022 and I have no idea how to fix it? I tried updating my xbox one controller's firmware, changing usb ports, disabling xbox game bar and I even unplugged my controller and it still did the same thing. This is getting super frustrating! I've never had this issue until yesterday.

Do u bind Xbox Controller in Map section? 4 options at bottom cause this(I use Polish version, but in English it will be Left, Right, Up, Down) unbind this by right mouse button

Edited by wiher123

• 2 months later...