We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My setup for the Driving Force GT (pro)

ImTheHunter

Allo everyone, I'm from Blockland, just got TDU a month ago and I'm completely in love with it.

I have a Driving Force GT wheel (Basically the Driving Force Pro designed for Gran Turismo 5: Prologue) that I had bought earlyer for my PS3, I set it up and it works great.

Thing is, I'm looking for the absolute most real-life like settings for the wheel, so I can get decent practice before I start training with a real car to get my liscence.

Here is my setup, my dad helped me pinpoint it but complained about lack of centering, so I tuned the centering a little to make it nice and smooth like a real car.

Also, if you're wondering why Force Feedback is completely disabled, both my dad and I thought it was pointless as a real car's steering wheel doesn't rumble and rip out of your hands when you make a sharp turn.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3861/screen1k.png

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

So just asking from the pros here (And someone who has also actually experienced Real driving) is this a good setup? Does anyone have any suggestions?

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 800w x 640h, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...