We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Skepsis: NEW Ultimate Pagani Zonda F SOUND+gifts!

Skepsis

I'll try to keep this short(probably won't make it though:cheeky:). I've been working on this sound the better part of this week and it's finally done...and if I may say so...it's a keeper!:excited:;)

I've even been sent an in-car recording of a ride in the Zonda F, by a fellow from this very forum,but from the opposite part of this planet in relation to me:D(BIG THX to him!:thumbsup:), for motivational and comparison purposes!:lol:

My previous two attempts were done with modified viper sounds+some, but this one is totally new with all new samples. Anyhoo, let's get down to business,firstly, not to get into too much detail,but I couldn't do the sound directly on the original zonda sound(for a few reasons,one of them being it only goes up to 6000rpm which is incorrect etc),so we have a small workaround for this problem.

The only car in game which has practically the same performance and handling,right camera positions and revs to 7500rpm(like zonda F does) is a Farboud GTS,so you have to swap your Farboud for the Zonda(F,but you can also swap for c12s or the roadster if you feel like it:D).

IMPORTANT: If you just put my sound on the original zonda,you won't hear the whole higher part((most exciting:drool:)6000-7500rpm)of the rpm range!

Ok, now that we've cleared that up, I also have for you, an updated Zonda F gauges with correct redline starting @ 7000rpm and furthermore,since I know people will ask for them(featured on the car in the video),Zonda Cinque style rims I just made. How's that for a package??:nuts::cool:

So without further ado,download away:

http://files.filefront.com/Pagani+Zonda+F+Packsoundrszip/;13462781;/fileinfo.html

mirror:

http://www.speedyshare.com/687814407.html

Some hot foto session shots:cheeky:,racing at the docks and last,but not least, the obligatory "zonda tunnel run"!:D:eek::D Enjoy! ...and comment too!:)

p.s. I love the screaming downshifts and the soft sound of the bouncing limiter too,woot!:D

For comparison sake,a video montage(top gear) with real zonda f incar recording!

• Replies 70
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah. I forgot I had the main sound on my computer coming out of my headset and when I played the video it was so loud but so good at the same time. Definitly a BIG improvement of your last one and will definitly be downloading this.

I don't think that you have the sound exactly spot on but it's very very close and seeing you had a recording from in an actual Zonda F I can see how you got this awesome sound!

Will you still be tweaking it further to see if you get can the exact sound of the car? :p

Woah. I forgot I had the main sound on my computer coming out of my headset and when I played the video it was so loud but so good at the same time. Definitly a BIG improvement of your last one and will definitly be downloading this.

I don't think that you have the sound exactly spot on but it's very very close and seeing you had a recording from in an actual Zonda F I can see how you got this awesome sound!

Will you still be tweaking it further to see if you get can the exact sound of the car? :p

Well,I've been tweaking the sound whole week and I've made a countless number of slightly different samples:eek:, so now I'll enjoy it a bit:p,but of course,if I manage to make it even closer(and you're right,it's very very close as it is,but I'm not a magician:cheeky:),you people are gonna be the first to know!;)

i didnt understand the part with the Farbound, i need to take this sound, and put it for a Zonda and for a Farbound?

No,it's simple. You overwrite the farboud and farboud_I with your zonda_c and zonda_c_I files(rename farboud files to something,copy zonda files somewhere,rename them to farboud,put them back in the folder) from the test drive unlimited(or how you named it)\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules folder...and then you rename your audio file of the farboud to for example farboud_audioOLD.bnk(so game doesn't recognize it)and just put my sound file in that folder. ...ok maybe I didn't make it sound simple,but it is!;):D

Have fun with it!:thumbsup:

p.s. THX everybody for the comments!:)

Could you post the sound @ rapidshare? And could you give me those rims, there awesome!

fistly: I don't have an account there and I don't like it very much,always asks you to wait or sometimes even doesn't allow you to download. That's the reason I went with filefront,no problems there at all. I don't know what's your problem?

secondly: It's all packed in one zip file(sound/rims/gauges) like it says in the first post(read it)!

No,it's simple. You overwrite the farboud and farboud_I with your zonda_c and zonda_c_I files(rename farboud files to something,copy zonda files somewhere,rename them to farboud,put them back in the folder) from the test drive unlimited(or how you named it)\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules folder...and then you rename your audio file of the farboud to for example farboud_audioOLD.bnk(so game doesn't recognize it)and just put my sound file in that folder. ...ok maybe I didn't make it sound simple,but it is!

so you want the zonda will have a farbound model and the farbound will have a zonda model? umm... nahh i wont do that, but thank you anyway, it really sounds nice

Damn,a lot of confusion here:oook:...

For some reason I cant install the body.. The rims worked but thats it. Gauges, Body and sound arent working. :(

(For the farboud, that is)

You do have DJey's magic bnk1.map right?? If not,here it is.

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=3739&highlight=MAGIC+MAP

Because I cant download from filesfront, could you please post it @ A other site then filesfront?

Nobody on this forum has had problems with filefront,so what exactly happens when you try to download?:confused:

btw. don't have time to put it elsewhere for next 2 days probably...sorry...

Sounds incredible, except I'd prefer a more scream-y topend!

Awesome job, nevertheless.

PS: 1,000th post :D

More screamy??? Is that even possible?;):cheeky::D

Congrats on the first grand!:thumbsup:

p.s. The final pitch matches that of the real car,that was the goal no?;)

so you want the zonda will have a farbound model and the farbound will have a zonda model? umm... nahh i wont do that, but thank you anyway, it really sounds nice

no,no,no...just change the farboud model to zonda F(or c12s/roadster)(and leave the original zondas alone;))so you can hear the sound all the way up to 7500rpm how it should be and then, you have everything in the pack already named to replace the farboud's sound,wheels and gauges!:cool:

...and I thought I explained it well...:cheeky:

@skepsis, it says: page interrupted while dowloading:(

But to anyone else, could you dowload it and put it on a other dowloading site, pleeeeeeaaaaas :drunk:

Weird...Ok,for "all" of you that can't download through filefront:

Here you go then,enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/209558308/Pagani_Zonda_F_Pack_sound_rims_gauges_.zip.html

Be fast though,there's limit of 10 downloads...:rolleyes:

Want it hosted on my GooglePages account as a mirror? (works worldwide and stays there forever)

If you can be bothered,then do it.;)

btw I doubt there's gonna be lots of people who can't download through filefront,there's already been 111 downloads and just 1 complaint so far so:)...