We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SAYMONes-qwerty: BMW M5 e60

Grin116

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried it out. At first I was a bit sceptical when I looked at the pics, but as I drove it out of the garage..... I mean, I was so wrong :D this is excellent.... well, maybe not excellent (there are some bugs) but nevertheless, its cool :) I wish the daylights were original (yellowish) rather than custom (white)...

yeah, M5 rims with the BMW badge would be nice..

6cukclqkxegbr69g5pja.jpg

wfsw1llt0a4np5xhegnh.jpg

;174081']Yeah, I noticed that about 30 seconds after I posted the link... :cheeky:

How do those rims look, by the way? Haven't tried them.

-Leadfoot

see galy's pics :)

*link*

nice mod, but does anyone has some nice rims for this?

see the link i posted above :)

lol

thank you.....

thank you i work for bmw so this is great i have a e38 750, e46 m3, e92 m3, z4, now a e60 m5, e34 535 just waiting on that e39 540 to be completed forgot who making that one ... anyway i tried this mod on gto and it didnt work for me so i ended putting on spiker and now it goes 0-60 in 3.4:thumbsup: thanks grin.... didnt see a link for the original m5 rims can someone post please thanks

Ignore what I said about the CTS-V, its the most perfect car for this mod, better than the GTO, the Bonnet view is better, interior is about the same, better ride height and bigger rims, its just that when someone sits on the passenger side the seatbelts go out of the car, same thing with the GTO but its not as noticeable. I recommend this mod to be put on the CTS-V, and performance is closer too. :D

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/FlameWolf82/20090326115501.jpg?t=1238059935

btw, Galy, what car did you replace?

I don't like to go offtopic here but:

------------------------------------------------------

Most people don't allow it (Myself and T3hReaper) as we have our own site people can get to, which will have a download section its self later on. :) So as much as its a mirror etc, we like to keep track of downloads etc, as most of the time we can see who's downloading and feedback on what car to do next.

What you could do which i can allow, is if you link people to GameVent where the original download links are. Thats all i would allow. :)

On another note, you didn't ask for permission before putting it up. Which has gone against my rules of my mods.

So please either link people to original download links (GameVent) or remove them if you don't wanna do that. :)

No hard feelings, its just what i stated all the time ever since started modding

------------------------------------------------------

PM me etc if you wanna continue, as this is not the place to do it.. ;)

Sorry Offtopic

I have removed my first post link.

I have no hard feelings, just offering my services. Its your mod and you decide what you want people to do with it.

You should of replyed in PM on what the rest you wrote though. Your PM was a good enough answer for me.

Also check your PMs.

Very nice work ;)

Im happy to see more bmw on tdu .

But for me just a little thing look bizarre .

The car replacement ( pontiac gto for the m5 ?).

Ford mustang for the m6 .

More at less fast classement ;

1. M6

2.M5 (very similar with the m6 but just a little heavy )

3.and m3 e 92 ( see some videos m3 e 92 vs m6 and you can see a real differrence ).

And the m6 vs a gallardo the m6 is faster than the gallardo (acceleration and speedlimit ,of course if the m6 is delimited )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPPElrw0-Fg

M5 (delimited)speedlimit is 320 km/h .

I'd like see the m6 replace the aston vanquish , the m5 replace the db9 and the m3e92 replace the db9 speedster but i like aston martin cars .

Or other but for this 3 car i think your replacement choice is not good.

Replace the CTS-V for the M5, and replace the M6 for the DB9 Volnate, both work great. But the CTS-V's speed is a bit over the limit of the M5's speed, and if someone rides in the passenger side the seatbelts go out of the car, but thats pretty much it