We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SAYMONes-qwerty: BMW M5 e60

Grin116

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found that Skepsis' Carerra GT sound mod works great for this car. Same high pitched V10 roar.

Nop, I don't like it. :)

Somebody should make a sound mod for this beast... :D

Until that happens, anybody got links to good sound mods? Something to suit this amazing car? Thanks in advance. ;)

I think he can't with actual speedometer... like on genuine A6 TDU, speedometer is not linear (one step is 40 kmh from 0 to 100, then one step is 30). That surely causes a difference. (A6 has also this bug although it's a 100% non-modded vehicle :) )

That's my M3 E92 (V8 engine,M5 has V10) sound,but if you like it I'm not gonna stop you.;)

read it again :) its not big diffrent as i heard...i work in bmw and i drive both cars :) not big diffrent on board so i just offering that to players wich want smthing like it

really? Ok,I know bmw engine is a bmw engine,but there's certainly a difference between V8 and V10,I admit,I haven't driven neither,but I watched videos/top gear and they don't sound very similar except that mechanic sound in high rpms that bmw engines have...

Guest turbo lag

There's a huge difference between the V10 and the M3's V8. Hasn't anybody actually heard an M5 on high revs in real life? It's a real high pitched scream. The M3 has the typical V8 growl.