We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2009 Cadillac CTS-V

Matt_Supercar

Hey guys, I love the 09 CTS-V & it's the worlds fastest 4 door sedan!:D I want it on TDU, so it can either be converted from NFS Undercover or scratch model. So here's some info & pics:

http://www.leftlanenews.com/cadillac-cts-v.html

I don't have Undercover & I only like the cars there, but not the game.:cheeky: I know there has been conversions from NFS UC to TDU before, so it should be time for the awesome 09 CTS-V!:cool: I really want it on TDU, so good luck & I hope to hear some possitive things about this car.:thumbsup:

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

I'd rather have the 2003-2007 one. That looked so sexy in Matrix. Yes I know it's already in game, but come on I don'T call that a CTS. It's a moving paintable cube. And I don't like the CTS-V version. The simple Caddy CTS will do :D

I'd rather have the 2003-2007 one. That looked so sexy in Matrix. Yes I know it's already in game, but come on I don'T call that a CTS. It's a moving paintable cube. And I don't like the CTS-V version. The simple Caddy CTS will do :D

Ok well that's your opinion,:oook: but I always like fast cars & the new CTS-V is the fastest sedan!:D I want it & so do many other people!:excited: Thanks to the guys who like & want this car.;) I also want the 09 CTS-V interior if it's different.