We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Sticky Thread Suggestion

KoenigseggBG

Do you like the idea?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea?

Well, I got this idea yesterday on another forum I`m on. There`s a thread there called "Links of the day". There all the videos, pics, sites, quizes and etc. links are posted. I have though this over and I want us to have such a thread, so here are the pluses and the minuses of such a thread.

+ Less threads. Less sorting and deleting. Because not all the vids having their own threads really have to.

+ Everything in one place. No browsing through pages to find links.

- Too much comments on several links, can get confusing.

- Can turn into spam thread. We can all prevent this from not happening with writing sensible posts. :)

So, are you for or against? I would also like the thread to be sticky, so you can always see it on top and have easier access. ;)

Well, yeah but you have to go into each thead to open it

Going in each thread to open it? :oook:

Why dont we just have one forum and one thread in it?, thats kind of the same thing as what your saying, it just sounds very lazy to me, it doesnt take long changing threads at all.

In my opinion it would not work at all, People will start bumping old Videos and links and if a lot of people start posting different things on the same day then it get very very confusing.

Can turn into spam thread. We can all prevent this from not happening with writing sensible posts. :)

I'm yet to see any evidence that people have the ability to prevent it, practically every thread is spammed with "I can haz" nonsense or "I've got x,y,z and they are better than yours" etc etc

What makes you think it will change?

The idea itself seems fair and I have no strong objection, but neither do I have a real hankering for it. But if others find it useful then that's fine.