We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini Diablo

Reilsss

Lamborghini Diablo Request

I guess I would speak in the name of some people when I say that I hope for a Lamborghini Diablo.

I'm not sure of details in this request.

First of all I think the car should replace something else with sincer doors. The only car that comes to my mind so is the VW W12 Coupe, and its Roadster. COuntach should not be replaced, nor the Murcielagos. So is there anything else left with sicer doors? I don't rember me sorry.

Also I would prefere a coupe personal that wears a spoiler, VT, SV, SE30's they all sweet.

Anyhow autors decisde if it good or bad. a problem migth be to find a high detail mesh of the Diablo there not to many awesome models around, sinces nobody wants a daiblo in a modern game anymore for some reason :/

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Hell, Diablo can force Tool/Shark/Reaper, etc. to make it, he can just take off the mod badge :p, give them a 5 min. ban :p, etc. but if I can mod I'm gonna make it for sure...

I disagree, Diablo can NOT force anyone to do something modwise. Even if he would do a such action it would be more pointless then something else.

You can't force moders and modelers to do soemthing... you may can comission it with money but that all you can do.

• 2 weeks later...