We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Nissan Skyline R33 V1.0 *Stock & Kit 1 Released*

Tool831

• Replies 95
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It pisses the modders off and they normally stop their mod because of your post. So yeah, be careful 0o"

No they "normally" don't(if they are not acting as primadonnas that is!),normal response would be,for example,I was thinking of doing these 7 versions1.2.3....but in the end decided to do just these 2 cuz I like em best and they are almost done already(or whatever)...and I'd say ok,but this kind of ignoring is pissing me off! There are modders who actually appreciate input of other fellow forum members and THAT makes them cool in my book btw!

...and even myself,from a sound modder's perspective(or we're not equal?),the last two mods that I did(zonda and carrera gt sounds)were actualy requests! But maybe that's just me...:oook:

If you want a mod done, as other say: do it yourself. Requesting is frowned upon for a reason. Though there is a line between that and serious advice, but it's a very thin grey line.

Ontopic: I like the body lines you have there on that R33, tool.

Offtopic:

You seem to like to make older cars, may I ask for your thoughts on the AE86/85? Does it seem like a car that could be fit into a TDU car already existing, both physically and performance wise? (I'm looking into modelling and making on for myself)

Ill say this once..

Requesting to modders doesn't get you anywhere...

It pisses the modders off and they normally stop their mod because of your post. So yeah, be careful 0o"

Then why even have a request section?

ontopic: project is looking good! I'll probably use it just to mix things up a bit in game.

Offtopic:

You seem to like to make older cars, may I ask for your thoughts on the AE86/85? Does it seem like a car that could be fit into a TDU car already existing, both physically and performance wise? (

I've looked into it but at the same time its just abit too old. But ive always liked the idea of it being a started car for TDU. Cause it would make you work your way up type thing.

I was born on 1991 so it makes sense i like making old cars really. :cheeky: Grew up either looking at them or at photo's on the old old 56k modem ages back. :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

***(Version 1) Completely Stock***

Released!

Then why even have a request section

Because if there wasen't a request section, the noobs would spam the mod section which causes a big dodoo to the modders and the admins.

No they "normally" don't(if they are not acting as primadonnas that is!),normal response would be,for example,I was thinking of doing these 7 versions1.2.3....but in the end decided to do just these 2 cuz I like em best and they are almost done already(or whatever)...and I'd say ok,but this kind of ignoring is pissing me off! There are modders who actually appreciate input of other fellow forum members and THAT makes them cool in my book btw!

...and even myself,from a sound modder's perspective(or we're not equal?),the last two mods that I did(zonda and carrera gt sounds)were actualy requests! But maybe that's just me...:oook:

I've been here longer than you mate so I know what I'm talking about here alright? :) I won't even start with stories of modders who "wanted" to quit modding :rolleyes:...

On- Topic: Wow Tool, version 1 released already? You're pretty fast. Good going there mate! :thumbsup:

Because if there wasen't a request section, the noobs would spam the mod section which causes a big dodoo to the modders and the admins.

I've been here longer than you mate so I know what I'm talking about here alright? :) I won't even start with stories of modders who "wanted" to quit modding :rolleyes:...

On- Topic: Wow Tool, version 1 released already? You're pretty fast. Good going there mate! :thumbsup:

And I've been here longer than Balto, Skepsis. And he's right.

Don't say being ignored "annoys" you, (I'm not gonna use the P-Word) because thats life. Suck it up. No one's gonna attend to your whim and fancy in the outside world. If they don't want to do it there is zip you can do to make them, short of giving them a million quid.

/offtopic

Now back ON topic,

7 VERSIONS?!

Different kits i guess?

Now back ON topic,

7 VERSIONS?!

Different kits i guess?

Yeah different kits but i may release them slowly not in 1 day etc just over the weeks etc. Just so that way for people who like the mod and use it can have options later on and not get bored with the mod. :)

Kit 1 Images posted

Wow that fast? I'm amazed O.O

I just downloaded the stock version, might put it on the Audi A6/S4.

but does this mean your doing the 3000GT now? since thats what I'm really waiting for :D

Edit: for anyone who cares this works perfectly for the S4, since I like the Skyline R34 I put this on the S4, only thing is that it has flappy paddles

Or use the graphics control panel and rotate the screen 180 degrees and play the game with your monitor upside down. :D

It might work, in theory it does without actually putting a thought into it.

If you rotate the screen 180 degrees, it's upside down.

When you put your monitor upside down, you add another 180 degrees, which gives 360 degrees, that means 1 circle.

Your wheel is still on the left then. You have to flip it horizontally, dummy :p

If you rotate the screen 180 degrees, it's upside down.

When you put your monitor upside down, you add another 180 degrees, which gives 360 degrees, that means 1 circle.

Your wheel is still on the left then. You have to flip it horizontally, dummy :p

I told you that I didn't think it through xD

I've looked into it but at the same time its just abit too old. But ive always liked the idea of it being a started car for TDU. Cause it would make you work your way up type thing.

I was born on 1991 so it makes sense i like making old cars really. :cheeky: Grew up either looking at them or at photo's on the old old 56k modem ages back. :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

***(Version 1) Completely Stock***

Released!

Wow, thanks on your insight, it's much appreciated.

It would have been nice to seen a few Japanese cars in there with the "classic" car dealer, right?

And yes i understand you stance on older cars, i was born in 89, so when i was young in Cuba, the old Chevys and Fords from the 50's and earlier were popular, and still are to this day. When i came to the US: The AE86/85 style Treuno and the old 22b(2-door-widebody)-style WRX Sti was very popular, (still is).

What car do you think would fit the size and perforamnce of a Trueno, i was thnking maybe one of the european classics?

Ontopic: BOY, do i love that stock car. I'm getting some 8XSLI AA+Max graphics screenshots for you next. What resolution do you want them, what color for the stock and tuned?