We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Nissan Skyline R33 V1.0 *Stock & Kit 1 Released*

Tool831

I was messing around trying out different high powered cars for the kitted version, and I accidentally over-wrote the VW W-12 Roadster before I backed it up :( I read in a post here somewhere that there's supposed to be an original model replacement topic around here?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/Kurgan777/TopSecretR33_2.jpg

The top is when I tried to replace the Saleen S7, and the bottom one is the VW W12 swap. I also tried swapping out the Enzo, which was my favorite of the three, the ride height was just a hair higher on the Enzo than it was on the W-12.

I wanted it to be like this one....

Anybody got a sound file like that?

• Replies 95
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sry for saying but your model is great and you have a lot of work and you made a good work.... but... that skyline is not the GTR its only the GTS-T 25 Type M and its only have 1turbo charger and only RWD and not the best look... the GTR have better look...

• 2 weeks later...

it's his first post, i don't think he knows it's a mod

@Daniel5478: this is a mod for (generally) the nissan skyline R34, this is the mods section of the forum, if you want it download it from the link in the first post of this thread and there should be a readme in the pack to show you how to install it :)

and welcome to the forums :)

(on the other hand you DID replace another car and you just need to go to the dealership of THAT car instead :cheeky:)

• 1 month later...