We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4

Tool831

Replaces: Jaguar XKR (Official)

Converted by: Tool831

Model: Juiced 2

---------------------------------------------

Features:

*New Custom Texture size

*High Poly Model

*Custom 'stock' rims

*Opening doors

*Opening windows

*Accurate details

*Moving gauges

*Moving gear shifting

(V1.0)

Rapidshare Download

FileFront Download

20090405231352.jpg

20090405231421.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! I love this car! Maybe replace the XKR as it has almost the same 0-60 time, same top speed and good grip/handling. but I really like this car and it will finish the jap coupes I want in this game(Supra, RX7, Skyline, 300ZX and lastly this)

Edit: Will there be a Spoiler/No Spoiler versions?

Ooh to see the VR4 badge again, there is one VR4 that will always have a strong respect from me as it was quick as hell, handled well and could hold your shopping for the next month! ;)

Going to add the automatic adjusting front and rear spoiler by any chance? :D (j/k)

OMG, Yessss! My girlfriend had one of these, i loved it.

Remember there are different tiers and version of the car through the time it was built. Which version will you be making?

The title says that its the 1999 3000GT VR4 Twin Turbo

First Import images.

Wow, I must say , looking at that car brings back some great memories, of course cars you like always "look excellent" to people.

And this one of those for me. :D Thank so much for this mod tool.

May i ask, is there more than one version being done for this car, or is this a standalone version?

hmm, I thought it would be the one with the flippy headlights.. oh well. This version looks like a Dodge Stealth copycat or vice-versa. Nice mod anyway.

Yeah same here, the one with teh flip up headlights is teh one i rememebr my GF had a long time ago. Oh well, it's up to tool what he want's to make. Besides, i don't think making teh lights pop up would be possible...

Eitehr way i don't care really, it's just one minor detail, and besides, it's not like we drive looking at the front. XD

Wouldn't tool then have to swap it to a car that also has flippy headlights for them to work? What do you say about that tool?

Tool wasn't able to get vehicles that he has done before to have working flip up headlights so I don't think that he'd be able to change that for the first gen 3000GT. And just so people know, the 3000GT and Stealth were the same platform, the only difference was the sheet metal, so it just makes sense that they would look alike.

+Rep, this is my favorite 3000GT :D

hmm, I thought it would be the one with the flippy headlights.. oh well. This version looks like a Dodge Stealth copycat or vice-versa. Nice mod anyway.

The Dodge Stealth had headlights that looked like this, then the 1999 version got one similar to that of the Stealth, and the Stealth was just a rebadged 3000GT anyways

wonderful car i replaced it over the Lotus Esprit . Tool can i make few suggestions :

first the steering wheel i think is a little moved to the left from where it was supposed to be, and second it would be nice if you can make the gauges with a little light i mean just like in Audi in real life the background is black and all the lines and number are highlighted with white and red. the car has left me speechless. VERY GOOD JOB. I LOVE IT !!! and keep up the good work.

[mod edit:] Please do not request in mod threads, thanks!

HAVE A NICE DAY...

[ModMod edit:] Please do not comment on our Moderator's intellectual abilities, thanks!