We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Site newsletter and pray for Japan

Eudemon

1-email.png Follow us: Twitter.pngFaceBook.pngQQ.pngFeed.png
"Neither strength alone nor will alone is enough."
--Lacus Clyne (Gundam SEED)

Hi {$member.name}!

This message is subject to change without notice, to view the updated annoucement click me

As usual to let you know some recent site updates:
  • German, Russian and Spanish versions added to language select, you can find it on the top right corner

• Facebook, Twitter, RSS, QQ and Language image buttons added to top right corner

• some of you might have noticed already, our header image changes once every one or two days,
    so you don't get bored for seeing same image everyday XD

• as a reminder, member data for our main site KumaKuni and child site Pantsu have been merged
    you can use your account to login either one, there is a linked board on forum page to transfer between 2 sites
    for more information see previous e-mail

• main content background colors are now different in Pantsu, to differentiate from KumaKuni

• preview image thumbnail size increased from 120x120 to 140x140 in gallery (btw the size limit for avatar is width:140x130)

• Highslide upgrade, galler display problem fixed and other minor changes

Pray for Japan
476029.jpgI'm sure you have heard the Japan earth quake(5th worst earthquake in human history), tsunami and nuclear crisis

The scale of this is hard for people to take in and hold, even though this does not directly affect me, I still feel hurt and sad

KumaKuni is a website based on Japanese goods (primary Anime), I'm sure many of you feel the same way as I do

I'm hereby pray for our Japanese members and all the survivors who experienced this terrible disaster to be safe and recovered

if you have the ability, please consider donate for Japan, via Internet or your local donation spots, Japan needs your help!

Regards,
Eudemon

If you expect a respond from me, don't reply this e-mail, use forum PM