We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1 2009: Malaysian GP

Nodz86

Button once again ftw.

Sure hope the diffusers aren't made illegal, even though they have been cleared for use tomorrow. Which is good. I don't think the FIA would let them use it tomorrow, then decide to make them illegal. Although, FIA have made some pretty silly actions recently. :/

Welcome to NASCAR Lewis .........

:D ...............

I see Nige has reverted back to normal, where the constructive posts giving you a head ache :cheeky:

Well I haven't seen the race yet, but hope Mr Button has done well

When it comes to sport i never know when it starts. As much as I like it, I'm not one to watch it religiously, I watch it if its convenient.

Raikennen has given up, and I can't understand how they can get 3/4 through the race before the race timer runs out so its still gonna be half points

That was a most bizzare race. What really struck me though was that if they had continued running, I'm pretty sure all the drivers would have immense difficulty keeping up with the Safety Car. That track was so badly flooded, I think even a regular Evo or Impreza STi wouldn't have much trouble keeping up...

From another forum:

-snip-

"Calm down Felipe, Baby"

Carry me away, please! :lol:

I think it was Massa's race engineer Rob Smedley who said that actually .....

and damn it my post got censored ..... is this forum all of a sudden Nazi Germany ?????? :mad: .................

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!

and damn it my post got censored ..... is this forum all of a sudden Nazi Germany ?????? :mad: .................

No Nige, your post had no relevance to the F1 thread. It was not needed and could cause an argument so I removed your post.

Evevryone has been warned about this already.

No Nige, your post had no relevance to the F1 thread. It was not needed and could cause an argument so I removed your post.

Evevryone has been warned about this already.

It had everything to do with F1 ..... I mentioned hamilton he's an F1 driver and I was simply mentioning the fact he might move to another motorsport series because I generally believe he will ...... just my opinion :D.

It had everything to do with F1 ..... I mentioned hamilton he's an F1 driver and I was simply mentioning the fact he might move to another motorsport series because I generally believe he will ...... just my opinion :D.

Looking at your earlier posts you have started to move back to your old ways. This is a warning to stop it maybe?

And the post didn't have anything to do with this race, which is what this thread is for.

Hammie said that he might quit F1 after the troubles with the last race.

Dude don't say that ..... suicide rates would triple in the UK if that ever happened .... :cheeky:

On topic Bernie Ecclestone needs to sought these 'twilight starts' out .......

Dude don't say that ..... suicide rates would triple in the UK if that ever happened .... :cheeky:

On topic Bernie Ecclestone needs to sought these 'twilight starts' out .......

It needed to be earlier as they all knew it rains bad in the afternoon, even the locals said they were made for starting the race at 5pm local time.