We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Std. Skyline file

FoxFrederik

For god sake! Why do people still not backup files? Haven't you learned from anything? In the future I don't think people should be fed like this because they are lazy and have chosen not to back up files. Although if they have an extremely good excuse then it may be considered.

Guest turbo lag

I've actually reinstalled TDU on another separate HDD, and also backed up my game saves, and the Euro folder twice aswell. Better to be safe than sorry.

Relax, we all did this mistake, we was soo excited about the new mod that we forgot to backup the original file (In this case, the Skyline.bnk) and replaced it right away. Sounds familiar eh?

I did this the hard way, I reinstalled TDU everytime it crashed. So go easy on him, no need to get upset because of this.

I did the same thing the other day, I usually back up the cars as I install them, but this one I forgot to do that.

I was trying out different cars for the new Skyline R-33 with the bodykit, so I tried the VW W-12 Roadster, and forgot to back up the files before I installed the new ones. I found an exterior modded version for the W-12 Roadster, but was never able to find a replacement interior. So now I'm stuck with the VW W-12 Roadster with the interior of the W-12 Coupe with the rollcage sticking out above the windshield.:mad: