We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PS3 Controler + TDU

Putujoanos

Hi everyone.

I play TDU with my PS3 controler, and i have a litle issues. The Trigers (R2 and L2) don't seem to be preassure sensitive. When you press it half way down, it assumes it it pressed all the way. Anyone knows if there is a way to fix this?

Also the car goes in litle S turnes, just enough so that i need to be gently turning it all the time. Any fix?

Thanks in advance.

Guest RB26DETT

i don't know if this applies but do you have other controller drivers installed on your computer? before, i had 2 different controller drivers installed and they messed up every game i played with a controller. so i uninstalled the older one from my older controller and left the newer ones installed and everything was fine. ;)

i don't know if this applies but do you have other controller drivers installed on your computer? before, i had 2 different controller drivers installed and they messed up every game i played with a controller. so i uninstalled the older one from my older controller and left the newer ones installed and everything was fine. ;)

I have a joystick too. Is that what you mean?

I uninstaled the joystick drivers and nothing chagend. I have decided to use the throtle and brake in the right analog stick, so now i can control it precisely, even though it is a bit hard at the beginig.

I am thinking of buying a wheel. I posted the question on Test Drive Unlimited - General "G25w/o shifter" topic. Check it please :D

Thanks to Everyone o tired to help.

PS: yes shadow, the S turn was a calibration issue. Solved :D