We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
Sign in to follow this  
Yahoo-eu

Nissan 350Z Nismo - Roadster V1.1

Nissan 350Z Nismo Drift edition -Cabrio

79b0a5f7660ct.jpgda40e14cd50bt.jpg4650efc47146t.jpg44e14c07a189t.jpg

List of changes:

- Removed roof

- New wheels

- Black hood

- A new dashboard

- New sound engine

- Removed shildick`s

- Defined model BODY_LR (whose model is visible at a distance of 30 meters)

- Fixed a bug with shadow

- Black headlights

Author: Yahoo-eu

Downolad

Cool ! I've been waiting it for ages.

Testing it today, thanks :)

Edit: why can't you provide an english-friendly download site ? I've just tried your link with google translate and that does not work ? It's a worldwide site here, so at least please give us some advice to do so.

Still does not work.

На данный момент иностранный трафик у этого файла превышает российский. Вы можете получить этот файл, только если посетите сайт наших рекламодателей, помогающих оплачивать наши сервера и каналы. Нажмите сюда, чтобы перейти к выбору рекламодателей.

translated page displays captcha, but "furthermore" link doesn't go really well :)

According to what I get, you need to be a member of the site or something like that.

Reference: http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=n&u=http%3A%2F%2Fifolder.ru%2Fads_free&sl=ru&tl=en

Uhh actually not.. you just need to follow these instructions (I took'em from 120i topic):

(to download push in the first post "СКАЧАТЬ BMW 120i" after the new site has opend search a button named: "сюда" and than choose one of the offered links: VezetMne.ru, НетИзмене.ру, JDU.ru, Tests.Holm.ru, SmsKapkan.ru............... enjoy the car)

Thanks Cadillac sixteen for the instructions :)

Nissan 350Z Nismo Roadster V1.1

I really want this Nissan 350Z Nismo Roadster mod. When i press the link it comes as a Russian webiste and ouf course i cant read russian. How would i be able to obtain this mod. Please help me or sned me a link to another website. Thx