We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

T3hReaper: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 [11 Versions Released][v1.4 Final]

T3hReaper91

You seem to uploading loads of models :D Keep up the work!

Out of interest, will you be including the vinyl addon, I seem to recall (either you or tool) mentioning that a lot of the future releases will include this mod ... it'd be pretty cool :D

p.s. before anyone reports this post, I'm not sure I will use it, just asking out of interest for the community ;)

e: scrap that, I think I'd try and make one for the TFTF:TD :D

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have the no-spoiler version on the skyline. It sits nice and low on the skyline, I also have some big chunky 5-spoke wheels on it. Looks awesome. I'd post a picture of it if I wasn't too busy driving it. :D

Thanks for the feedback. I was not too sure on a spoiler down version but i thought i would release one just in case people wanted it. So i am glad it wasn't for nothing :D

Huuuge thanks for this mod, T3hReaper. My dream-car finally in TDU...

I'm probably gonna end up installing all the 5 versions in my game, lol. Kit nr.1 and the Veilside one look fantastic!

Thanks and good luck installing all versions xD

Also more are coming tomorrow along with v1.2

wow mate,that's impressive!:) If you're that fast,please finish the evo X in that quality while you're in the groove!;) (puts the flame suit on and runs away to play with these cool tuned versions!)

I don't think Reaper(Or any other modder) would like people requesting in their topics, this is an Evo 8, not an Evo X.

Guest turbo lag

I'm loving the no spoiler version... I like how you can see the engine under the hood too. Any chance of taking that hood off so we can drive around with the engine showing? :D

Wow it's stunning, but I want to keep the RS4 & replace S4 or A6.:cheeky: I wonder if there are any other suitable AWD cars to replace?

Edit: Oh crap, I'm not going to replace the S4 because it uses shift paddles behind the wheel.:( The Evo 8 should only replace a manual car. I know RS6 is manual, but I still want to keep it. I hope it's ok to replace the A6.:rolleyes: I like the Veilside D1 GT Evo best & it should be street legal, you can even order the D1 GT bodykit for your real Evo!:D

Guest turbo lag
Wow it's stunning, but I want to keep the RS4 & replace S4 or A6.:cheeky: I wonder if there are any other suitable AWD cars to replace?

Edit: Oh crap, I'm not going to replace the S4 because it uses shift paddles behind the wheel.:( The Evo 8 should only replace a manual car. I know RS6 is manual, but I still want to keep it. I hope it's ok to replace the A6.:rolleyes: I like the Veilside D1 GT Evo best & it should be street legal, you can even order the D1 GT bodykit for your real Evo!:D

RuF RTurbo works great. Rims are good sized, interior view can't be changed much because the driver's head goes through the seat, but with a bit of adjusting it still works fine. Ride height is perfect too. It has the proper H-Shift gearbox, not the flappy paddle rubbish, and it's 4WD too. And ofcourse, it goes like stink. :thumbsup:

RuF RTurbo works great. Rims are good sized, interior view can't be changed much because the driver's head goes through the seat, but with a bit of adjusting it still works fine. Ride height is perfect too. It has the proper H-Shift gearbox, not the flappy paddle rubbish, and it's 4WD too. And ofcourse, it goes like stink. :thumbsup:

That should be great, but I have the Nissan GT-R there.:eek: Man TDU should have more AWD with manual cars.

Edit: Can real life EVO 8's have Rear Wheel Drive conversions? I think it's possible & for drifting. The Veilside D1 GT EVO would be cool if it can drift.