We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

T3hReaper: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 [11 Versions Released][v1.4 Final]

T3hReaper91

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get an avatar in your profile, you're better than that. lol

Better?

Anyway guys i wont be able to add a 3D intercooler to the front of the car but i will be fixing the white windows and the low poly body and a few other small bugs.

The reason im not going to add the 3D intercooler is when i done the evo i did not leave space behind the mesh for the 3D intercooler. I could make it fit but it would cause more bugs around the front bumper.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great Model

I am looking at that in a future update :D

Hi, T3hReaper, first of all thanks a lot for this great car.

I especially like the Kanimari tuning model, it looks so great.

But, i have a request to make it even better, could you make,

the body_lr, an cock_lr.

So we can see the car from far, it's a bit disappointing having such a great car, without the view from far.

Thanks. in advance.

Hi, T3hReaper, first of all thanks a lot for this great car.

I especially like the Kanimari tuning model, it looks so great.

But, i have a request to make it even better, could you make,

the body_lr, an cock_lr.

So we can see the car from far, it's a bit disappointing having such a great car, without the view from far.

Thanks. in advance.

There already is a low poly cockpit which you can see in online with people. As online it does not use the high poly cockpit for other cars its just the low poly cockpit. If there wasnt one the driver would be all over the place.

Also there is a body_lr but its not that great. Its an early mod and i have moved on alot since making this. This is why i will be updating to V1.5 so i can bring it up to date.

That is unkown...

Will look at it when i have the free time to do it.

Currently on a weekend away and about to leave for a beer festivle. Then wont get back home till late sunday night. Early monday morning i have got to leave for the Morgan car factory for a visit then continuing on from there into the malverns for the rest of the day. Also some time next week i am looking at visiting Heathrow Airport.

I wont have time to look at this properly untill the week after next. As next week in my spare time i will be working on the Civic Type R.

That is unkown...

Will look at it when i have the free time to do it.

Currently on a weekend away and about to leave for a beer festivle. Then wont get back home till late sunday night. Early monday morning i have got to leave for the Morgan car factory for a visit then continuing on from there into the malverns for the rest of the day. Also some time next week i am looking at visiting Heathrow Airport.

I wont have time to look at this properly untill the week after next. As next week in my spare time i will be working on the Civic Type R.

Okay then, see you around...;)

here's the link to the bodykit just like in juiced 2 btw ( it's the yellow evo in all pictures)

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/body-kits-varis-c-4217_4218_4417.html

This car will be remade from scratch.

As its my oldest mod now its very outdated. It will be easier for me to do a remake and then do each version from that. The Remake Will have more than 11 versions aswell as a proper Body_LR. Also the interior is going to be non-reflective and the door panels will not be a different colour.

Almost forgot about the 3D intercooler that all versions will feature.

Updating all 11 versions with all the fixes for both interior and exterior will be more work than building it from scratch.

It will be the exact same ride height though so will still replace the same car.

New thread will be created at the start of the remake.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...