We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Just Asking? Is it Possible...

WiLL_09

Hello here yes im New,i wanted to ask the Game Modder's that do the stuff. is it Possible to Change the Regular: Races: Like make them UnRestricted:

at all on some the Cooler Track Races: So we can Use the MotorCycles on them?

I just wished there was a way to do that.

I wished anyone that has done that atleast with one, or even two, the Races to Let me Know, because i would like trying that to my Game! I Like my Ninja XR 10 alot. etc.

AlsoI use some the Bnk editor, that has been made, I have Successfully Changed alot my "AI Bots" List to Name sof my Friends, and Family lol.. It wont let me use big names with Last names, i Tried,so But many others i think its Case Sencetive also. To the First letter can be Large is all?.

But i wished the More Experienced would Try Modding the Race events, to More of them for unRestricted? what File holds this Info Probley a BIN File, i have no luck opening thos. :{

To readable etc.

Well I hope you dont mind me posting this Here

Good Luck with it.

For example like: Danger on the street corner would be cool to Change or

some others....LMK ok... thx :confused:

Hi Well i Ment for OffLine Play only i Never Played the Game online wished i could.

So i wished anyone knows how change some the Races to UnRestricted?

For the A,B,C,D,E, Races? Thx also.

• 10 years later...

install ige folder in euro folder install the nodvd launcher install the magicmap in euro folder and replace the fxini file in FXfolder .here i upload the ige file with all races with no restriction for the player and A class for bots i also upload the fx ini file to replace and it makes the challenge editor [in game] to become race editor so you can make any changes you wish about the races  have fun

https://gist.github.com/Darkvapour/8977b08aeb6a115487c4bc8ed2842cb1

FX.ini IGE.zip

Edited by tasos007007
additional informations