We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

You'll find yourself, You'll find yourself alone [Mar 2009 Stats]

Eudemon

You'll find yourself, You'll find yourself alone, man what a tuna fish that is. If you don't know what ASOT400 is then you won't know what the title means but for those of you who do, hands up in the air kudos!!

Hello guys and girls, how be you this fine umm .....*scoots over to Calendar* Saturday?! I'm good, been busy this week and the upcoming one and the one after that, working hard and playing hard is the way to go to be dead before your 30 I'm guessing so I should really slow down in places otherwise I won't get to see ermm ...TDU2. :D

Well let's see, how are things going with the old stats here at TDUc I hear you not ask but think while considering what to have for your foodage tonight, well my smurf ear coloured friend I can tell you but you can probably already guess anyway. :nuts: It's going great! Another month has been and to be honest I'm posting this one a bit late also but hey better late than cry me a river fever eh?

Okay so enough with the normality, lets get on with the show. Can I have the water filled envelope please? Ugh it's all wet, and the text is all smudged, not too mention that there is a drunk squirrel inside for some reason also.

Right toe in and put your top lip out, in, out, in, out and yes you're crazy without a doubt!

Tumbleweeddrum roll please!

26,457,245 hits

110Gb Bandwidth

3,323,076 Pages Viewed

74,939 Unique Visitors

960 new members

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Holy rice pudding in a straw, that's another leap and a half and a quarter plus two ninths compared to the previous month. That's seriously some mental pianist statistics we have right ear, and the crazy thing is that it just is that it is just that is it just it is that it's just increasing all the time that it is actually scaring me and my 2 other personalities into just how far this place seems to keep going even though with every passing month the game gets older and older. All versions are over 2 years old now and they are still played by many people and with the PC modders and conversions getting better each and every time it's an amazing time to be playing this game especially you lot on the PC, how I envy you and your golden white shins.

As usual lets get the thanks out the way .....well that's that done so all that's left to say is watch the skies for frogs as the squirrel mafia is currently drunk and trying to throw them as far as possible.

All the vest!!

Take it chilled guys and I'll see you next month for another normal informative and straight to the point round up of the stats for April.

Choose!

:thumbsup: :confused: :oook: :lol: :eek: :eek2: :nuts: :monkeydance:

TDU Central Staff

I'm very glad everything's going uphill in TDU-C but honestly I don't think it has everything to do with TDU only.

With or without the game, this would still hold out as very friendly community to spend some time with.

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup::cheers:

• 1 month later...