We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Shocking Sites

KoenigseggBG

Do you approve the idea?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve the idea?

I personally don't care about the content of these links as I'm old but someone is bound to come in and start acting either appalled or start calling shots like a mod. Props for making the thread though, not sure of it's longevity.

still, anyone can add www in that address bar and check it for themselves.

And that's totally the oposite that this thread is about. The point is that if you aren't sure wheter to check the link someone gave you or found on a forum/blog, you can look here and check wheter you should open it. ;)

Oh my God, people, why do you have to check them? When someone says don't open that link, why do you feel so attracted to open it? :eek:

It's called the "dont press that red button!" disease, we all know you want to :p

I'm not going to say whether i think this thread deserves to be locked or not as thats not for me to say, but i do think clicking those links is all part of learning, learning not to click them again ;)

[E:] i'm not saying i'm one of the people thats gone on too see what those sites are, because i haven't...

Guest RB26DETT
So I guess you're all too curious to face the true reason behind the idea. Too bad it didn't work and I apologise to everyone who have opened a link. Lock this thread...

*le sigh*

think, you still gave out not necessarily the full URL's but they contain inappropriate content. if you didn't make this thread, some of us may not have known that. sure you want it to be some sort of a warning, but just let them see for themselves and let their instincts guide them instead or whatever.

*Locked*

May as well do it now before somebody complains. The internet is full of bad things, you just learn where to click, sadly human nature will always tempt people to look at links that are there saying bad link.

After all, surely you must be thinking, why is this bad?