We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Mazda RX-7 [V2.0] [3 Versions] (No Spoiler Released)

Tool831

• Replies 92
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes of course there is a interior. I would never release a car without one.

my comment based on reaper´s... sorry for the wrong spelling, interieur is the french/german version.

but even if i don´t agree with the replacement, the veilside is a really great car :D

The Veilside is sitting off-center on the screen, the whole car is shifted left about 10 inches, this is effecting all of the view cameras, especially the hood and interior cameras.

And you're not supposed to be locking the .3DG files anymore when you're converting someone else's work.

For those looking for body swaps for the Vielside that have better performance, try the Ferrari 612, the Saleen S7, and the Noble cars.

The 612 sits a bit high but the internal camera view is good (still shifted left).

The S7 sits nice and low, with just a hint of fender rub on the front.

I'll be trying the Alpha 8C and a couple other cars next.

The Veilside is sitting off-center on the screen, the whole car is shifted left about 10 inches, this is effecting all of the view cameras, especially the hood and interior cameras.

Yeah this is a real problem,it's so distracting! Please look into it mate!

btw KZ1 works nicely!(just this off-center issue stands in the way now!)

btw KZ1 works nicely!(just this off-center issue stands in the way now!)

The two best ones I've found so far, are the Alpha 8C and the Shelby Cobra Concept car.

Both have good ride heights and good interior cameras that can be made perfect with the seat position adjustment.

The main problem with the Alpha 8C is that it can't be painted or tuned, so you're stuck with mirror black and tomato red. The stock 8C rims look great on the car though.

And the only real problem I could find with the Cobra Concept (aside from the left shift) is the hood cam being too far back, it's right under the rearview mirror.

Saladine's 13B rotary sound is perfect for the Veilside in the Cobra slot. It's just in the right rev range with the BOV sound on the shifts.

What about the "off-centerness" tool??

As this is on the Saturn sky is wider then the RX-7 its camera view maybe alittle different. I cannot change camera views, however i don't notice it.. So you must have good eye sight. :lol: OR im just in interior view all the time.

--------------------------------------

Veilside Rims Released!

Mazda RX7 No Spoiler Released!

Even the stock version on the Saturn is still shifted left, that's why all the rest of the versions are now shifted left as well. This needs to get fixed as it's effecting ALL of the camera views for every new version you release, and the more versions you put out there, the more bugs you'll have to fix later, it's easier to fix it early than it would be to go back and fix tons of stuff later.

I cannot change camera views

Nobody's asking you to try to change the camera views themselves because we know those views are tied to the original ingame cars, the problem is with the RX-7 model itself being shifted 10 inches to the LEFT. This should be a simple fix, just shift the stock base model back to the right before you export the BNK then go to the hood cam ingame to test the centering.

You'll get far more respect for a QUALITY conversion than you will for a rushed out bugged up conversion. Rushing things out just to get them out there is actually a BAD thing to do.

And you're still locking the .3DG files out with comments on the lockouts that it's still somehow "your work" when it's not.

http://forum.turboduck.net/announcement.php?f=75

And you're still locking the .3DG files out with comments on the lockouts

I did that car a week before rules where in place and as the rules say..

We are aware that models made before these rules that are locked cannot be unlocked

Plus this is my last car mod ever. Aswell this proves that your trying to edit my work. When i say 'my work' im talking about converting it, i dont want noobs like yourself to edit my 2 days of work to bring people a mod just so can stuff it up or edit a small thing then claim that you converted it.

So once again stop trying to edit my converting work!

You'll get far more respect for a QUALITY conversion than you will for a rushed out bugged up conversion. Rushing things out just to get them out there is actually a BAD thing to do.

I dont rush mods, i just have alot of free time. here is a good example... I wake up at 7am and do modding till 4am the next day as i have no work or school in my life at the moment, so you can see why i release cars very fast.

I'd like to see you do better. :rolleyes: Besides trying to open my work ive done... Aswell! If you don't like my cars then why comment? Are you just a plain arse hole? or someone who wants to just make me stop modding.

Don't try your 'its my opinion' bullcrap, cause i have alot of Rep of doing mods and most people like my work, if you don't like what i do and what i try my best on. Do your own! its really that simple.. So get a fat up ya.

Really great car... Looks awesome :)

I took the first Kit by now.

So for those who don't want to replace the Saturn Sky (Like me ^^)

Try the Ascari KZ1...

The "Off-Center"-Bug in cockpitview also exists in this car and the cam could be somewhat farther back but it's not that bad.

I think it's not a bad Choice :)

I did that car a week before rules where in place and as the rules say..

Plus this is my last car mod ever. Aswell this proves that your trying to edit my work. When i say 'my work' im talking about converting it, i dont want noobs like yourself to edit my 2 days of work to bring people a mod just so can stuff it up or edit a small thing then claim that you converted it.

So once again stop trying to edit my converting work!

I dont rush mods, i just have alot of free time. here is a good example... I wake up at 7am and do modding till 4am the next day as i have no work or school in my life at the moment, so you can see why i release cars very fast.

I'd like to see you do better. :rolleyes: Besides trying to open my work ive done... Aswell! If you don't like my cars then why comment? Are you just a plain arse hole? or someone who wants to just make me stop modding.

Don't try your 'its my opinion' bullcrap, cause i have alot of Rep of doing mods and most people like my work, if you don't like what i do and what i try my best on. Do your own! its really that simple.. So get a fat up ya.

What people do on their own PC we cannot stop, whereas posting a download link on the boards we can stop. the same goes for distributing a modified model on MSN we can (kind of) try and stop it. Your work will have to be checked by Moderators and or helpful members and the like to check the files aren't being locked (unless the rules change of course haha!). But what's the harm in that? I see no harm.

I wouldn't have a go at a member for checking to see if a file is locked, as it's not harming you as no modification is occuring and it's not being re-released.